12

Lanster Way, Meadow Ridge

Cassia's Custom Rolls Royce

Monday, September 14th

7:36 AM

If a cop pulled them over right now, they'd most certainly be getting a ticket. They were unashamedly flaunting their absolute disregard of the laws of the road. The windows were only slightly tinted and not completely blacked-out like the family Bentley, so it was quite easy for anyone passing to see their much-too-close silhouettes. However, sitting on Cam's lap was well worth any ticket or fine she could receive. She'd easily be able to pay it off anyhow.

His thumb was running back and forth across the creamy skin between the edge of Cassia's high-waisted jeans and her tied button-down shirt, his ring finger looped in her belt buckle and only pulling her further to rest against his chest. The pointed toes of her Jimmy Choo caged heels were only just touching the floor of her Rolls Royce and poking (what must be rather uncomfortably) into his calves, though he made no complaint. Cassia supposed that he was too relaxed to mention it, because usually he would be crowing and whining about it till she finally relented.

She was sitting sideways on his lap (thank goodness his legs were so strong from soccer) and her head was resting on his shoulder. They sat quietly, not saying a word and just luxuriating in each other's presence. They hadn't been able to spend much time together alone since school started and Cassia found that a true tragedy. She vowed that this week she would dedicate some of her time to her boyfriend, because it was with him that she was at her happiest.

She huffed as they slowed to a snail's pace. They were in the carpool lane of the school, which meant that their quiet time together was coming to end. The sounds of the school campus filtered in through the walls of the car, breaking the air of tranquility surrounding them. Cam groaned, nuzzling into her mane of curls and tightening his grip on her hip in an effort to continue ignoring the world around them.

"We're a bit early," Cassia said, lifting her hand and running it soothingly through his almost-caramel colored hair. The strands were silky soft, most likely due to the custom shampoo and conditioner kit she'd had made for him by her beloved hairdresser back in Beverly Hills (Cassia had to switch to a friend she had in New York, and while she was good, she certainly wasn't Junie), and slid easily between her fingers.

"So we can just stay in the car?" Cam asked hopefully, his arms wrapping around her waist and tightening as if to keep her settled in his lap.

"I don't think Judge would be very happy about that." Judge was the much-too-serious security guard in charge of the dropoff lanes. With his bright, yellow vest, piercing whistle, and tendency to hand out detention slips to students if their parents lingered for a second too long in the line, he'd been given the moniker long before they'd come to the school. She didn't even know his real name, but he was a universally-hated character at BOCD, much like Principal Burns.

Cam sighed dramatically and an amused smile fell onto her lips. Cassia moved her hand from the back of his head to his jaw, slowly trailing her fingers against his neck and cupping his chin. The tips of her fingers stroked his cheek adoringly (it was baby smooth, as his mother had made him shave the small facial hair he'd grown) as she nosed around his neck, feeling him shiver as her minty cool breath swept across his heated skin. Her nose traced every ridge and bump of his skin, and she tilted her face upwards, placing a chaste kiss on the underside of his jaw that quickly turned a bit more sensual then she intended as she trailed kisses down the side of his neck. His breathing had deepened, each breath heavy, almost grunting, with the up and down of his chest. His hands moved from her hips, creeping steadily, yet slowly up her back and under her shirt, his hands spanning across the entirety of her back. He made her skin sizzle under his touch, and Cassia's breath quickened, almost imperceptibly, as he toyed with the clasp of her lace ID Sarrieri bralette. She gasped suddenly, her back arching into him, as he scratched his nails down her back, gripping her hips with both of his hands and pulling her flush into him as his lips crashed down onto hers.