10

Jo

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I was rudely met with the sunlight beaming into the picture window.

"Shit," I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

I looked down at Lena, who was cuddled up tightly to me. Tanner had his back turned to us, but his arm was resting next to Lena.

I pressed a kiss to her forehead and rubbed her arm. "Hey, wake up."

She buried her face in my chest, pulling me closer to her. "No."

"We should probably leave. He won't be up until two P.M. at the earliest."

She looked up at me, puckering her lips out. I pressed a kiss to them and sat upright, looking over at my phone. I'd made sure to tell Dad that we were crashing at Tanner's hotel room since it was so late.

[From: Dad]
Everyone's meeting for breakfast. Be at Luca's at 10

My eyes went round. It was currently 9:45, and Lena and I had no clothes other than the ones we'd worn last night.

"Come on," I said, "we're supposed to meet everyone for breakfast in fifteen minutes."

Lena shot up, climbing out of bed. She was definitely awake now.

"I only have that dress," she whisper-yelled.

"We'll run home and change. Just hurry," I said, stumbling my way into my pants. She shrugged out of my shirt and threw it at me, making me catch it and slip into it. I grabbed my belt from the ground and she stepped into her dress, grabbing her purse.

"Gone so soon?" Tanner asked, propping himself up on his elbow.

"We really hate to," I said, "but we've gotta go."

"Damn," he muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"Family breakfast," I said, "but thanks for letting us stay last night."

He stood up, stark naked. He stretched and smiled, nodding over at us. "I'll let you guys know next time I'm in town."

Lena scratched her head, tilting her head over. "Are we ready?"

"I'd hug you if you weren't naked," I said, "so have a safe trip home."

"Got it, boss," he said, "it was really nice meeting you, Lena."

"You, too," she said, brushing her hair away from her face.

We walked out of the bedroom and I opened the door, stepping out into the hall. "You look like you had a threesome last night."

"Shut up," she said, throwing my jacket at me, "I can say the same about you."

She reached up and and ruffled her fingers through my disheveled hair. "Come on!"

She grabbed my hand with her free hand, her heels in her other hand. We ran down the hallway and she nodded towards the stairs. "It'll be quicker."

"If you say so," I said, following her.

"I just totally called the shots," she said, smiling back at me.