18

Jo

"Isn't this beautiful?" Lena asked, her arm wrapped around mine as we walked through the streets of Portofino.

"It's something else," I muttered, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"We should stop and get some fruit," she suggested, looking up at me.

I nodded, grinning as I watched her lead the way. I took a sip of the unknown drink in my hand, but I did know it was absolutely delicious.

"Jo, this is so stunning," she said, looking over her shoulder at me. She smiled a warm smile, holding out her hand.

I grabbed her hand with my free hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it. "What kind of fruit are you thinking?"

"Peaches, strawberries, blueberries," she said, looking up at me.

I nodded over to the fruit stand. "We should get them. We need to head back to the boat soon."

She smiled, stopping at the fruit stand. "Ciao, posso comprare un po 'di frutta."

I lowered my sunglasses, lifting an eyebrow.

"Pesche, fragole, mirtilli," she softly said, smiling at the lady behind the stand.

"You can speak Italian?" I asked, shaking my head.

She giggled. "I learned it when I lived in Napa. I could've sworn I told you."

The lady held out the bag of fruit, a smile on her face. Lena held out the money, smiling. "Grazie, ciao."

I smiled, biting down on my straw. "As if you could've gotten sexier."

She held out the bag of fruit, making me grab it. She took the lead, raking her hands through her hair. "The sun feels so nice."

She looked over her shoulder at me, lifting the bottom of her dress with her fingertips. I caught the slightest glimpse of her bare backside, earning a naughty grin from her.

I chuckled, catching up to her. She dropped her dress, looking back at me. "You just know how to blow my dress up."

I reached under her dress, grasping her backside. "That's mine, but it was a cute show."

She grinned, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Let's go back to the boat."

We walked the short distance back to the yacht. Portofino was nothing more than a village tucked away, quiet and serene, but still alive and buzzing.

"I could see myself somewhere like this," I said, slinging an arm around her shoulders.

She smiled up at me. "Yeah?"

I nodded, pressing a kiss to her temple. "You're positive you're done for the day?"

She nodded, standing in front of me. She rested her hands against my abdomen, looking up at me. "I'm ready to fuck you."

I cleared my throat, wrapping my arm around her neck. I pressed my mouth to her temple, smiling at the people passing by us.

"You've got to stop that," I quietly said, earning her eyes.

She palmed my groin, her eyes glued to mine. "Yeah?"

I let out a breath, looking up at the sky. "Fuck. Skip? Where's the goddamn skipper?"

Lena giggled, pressing her lips against my cheek. I let out a hushed groan as I felt her hand wrap around my member, covering it up with a cough.