25

Josiah

"Do you think I'm boring?"

Lena paused typing on her laptop, looking up at me from over the rim of her glasses. "I'm sorry?"

"Do you think I'm boring?" I repeated, resting my hands on my hips.

She giggled, resuming her task. "No, Josiah. You Kings couldn't be boring, not even if you wanted to."

I fell on the couch next to her, leaning my head back against the cushion. "I'm just remembering all the eventful things we did when we were teenagers."

She smiled, gently stroking my cheek with her free hand. "Our bodies were wired a little differently back then."

"No, see," I said, sitting upright, "I'm in better shape now than I was when I met you."

I lifted my shirt, my eyes round. She grazed her nails against my skin, her eyes still fixated on her laptop. "Mm hmm."

I leaned my head back, groaning. "See? I'm so boring, I can't even take your focus off of work."

"Well, that's because I'm writing about you," she said, her mouth pulling up into a smile.

I dropped my shirt. "I know the problem. I used to walk around shirtless. That's where I need to st- wait, what?"

She giggled. "I'm writing about you. On my blog."

"Well, what are you writing about?"

"Our honeymoon," she responded, furiously typing away.

I smirked. "I didn't know those were details we were sharing with the world."

"It's PG," she said, "thirteen."

I rested my head on her shoulder. "What are you saying?"

"Mm mm mm," she said, shaking her head, "you'll have to read yourself."

She gripped my chin, smiling up at me before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I do support you walking around shirtless, just so you know," she said.

"I support you walking around shirtless, as well," I said, nodding.

She giggled, nodding. "I'll keep that in mind."

I rubbed her thigh, biting down on my bottom lip. "We should make a tape."

She froze, looking over at me.

"When I have to travel," I trailed off, shrugging.

She laughed. "Jo, didn't we try that in college?"

"You were also still a baby," I said, nodding.

She leaned back against the cushion, looking over at me. I finally had her undivided attention.

"So I'm not a baby anymore?" She asked, trailing her fingertips down my abdomen.

"No," I whispered, rubbing her jaw, "I've taught you so much."

She closed her laptop, climbing into my lap. "Well, you can't take all the credit."

I lifted an eyebrow. "I'll be sure to credit the other two guys you've hooked up with in your lifetime."

"Three," she said, holding up her pointer finger.

I plugged my ears. "Not the time to be talking about our past sexual encounters."

She giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Well, if it's any consolation, those other three guys didn't matter at all."

She pressed a kiss to my neck, looking at me for approval before smiling and slipping her hands up my shirt. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes as she pressed kisses to my neck, which she knew was my weakness.