04.

~ Dana's POV ~

It was the next morning. Kiana texted me that her and Rodney went out for breakfast and she'll be back later. She asked if I wanted to join but I just ate so I didn't.

Last night, I could barely sleep. I just kept thinking about what I witnessed with Bryson and Ida. I thought about it all night.

I was sitting on my couch in the living room. I wished I didn't follow them and just left but my curiosity got the best of me. No. If I never followed them, I wouldn't have caught Ida cheating on Kenny with Bryson. I wonder if this was the first time? Since Bryson and Ida were childhood friends? I don't know what to think.

I look at my phone and went to Kenny's contact. I was debating if I should call him and tell him about it. He does deserve to know. Him and Ida haven't been dating that long so it probably won't hurt him as much than them dating longer. I don't think I should wait.

I was about to click the call button but I didn't.

It's not my place.

But he deserves to know. I'd want to know.

Fuck, why did I have to be in the middle of this?! This was driving me nuts. I need some coffee.

I decided not to call him yet and just wait it out and think about it more. I also really want to go to Starbucks because I'm wanting coffee right now. We don't have a coffee maker or anything so I grabbed my purse and headed out.

I drove to Starbucks. The closest Starbucks was about 5 minutes away. I decided to order inside and sit for awhile.

"Dana?" I hear the Starbuck's worker call my name and I go grab my medium white chocolate mocha frappuccino.

I go sit back down and and drink my coffee.

I went on Google on my phone and searched up what to do when you witness a cheating scandal.

I look up for split second and I see Ida with someone walk in. Oh, just great.

I turn my body at 180 degrees to the right so she didn't see me.

I lean my head on my left arm in hopes of her not recognizing me.

"Dana?"

Shit! Are you kidding me?

I turn to her and said, "Hey, Ida. How's it going?"

"I'm good! I haven't seen you since the start of the bonfire!" She says. "Did you go home early?"

"Yeah, kind of," I answer. "I drove my friend home because he had too much to drink and I just went home after."

"Oh, that's too bad."

"Yeah..."

"Where's Kiana?" She asks.

"Oh, she actually stayed the night with our friend in case something happened and she hasn't came back yet."

"Oh, I see."

"Ida?" The Starbucks worker calls her name.

"That's me," she says. "Well, it was nice talking to you, I'll see you later!"

"Yeah, see you."

She went up to get her drink and I decide to leave.

I get in my car and drive back. What are the odds of seeing her at Starbucks? I barely go there.

***

I get back at my apartment and saw Kiana sitting on the couch.

"Hey, where have you been?" She asks.