10.

~ Bryson's POV ~

"So, this Dana girl, huh?" My friend and roommate Wyatt asks with an annoying smirk on his face.

"What about her?" I say, scrolling through my phone.

"She's the girl you saved that day?"

"Yeah."

"And the girl who you let borrowed your hoodie?"

"Yeah."

"And the girl with the necklace you want me to fix?"

"Yeah."

"And the girl you're interested in?"

"Yeah."

I look up to him from my phone. "What? No."

He continues smirking at me and raises his eyebrows up and down.

"Got ya," he points at me with his index finger and thumb.

"You're a fucking dumbass," I tell him and roll my eyes.

"You answered the question," he says and puts his hands up in surrender.

"You're still a dumbass, Wyatt."

"She's hot! And she's Asian," he winks.

"So?"

"Asians are hot. Her friend Kiana is hot too. I'm surprised I've never seen them on campus before."

"What? You have a thing for Asians now?"

"It's not that I didn't. It's lowkey a fetish now for me."

I throw a pillow at him. "You're disgusting. Don't categorize them in that."

"Dang, I'm just saying."

"Still, don't."

"When did you become a softie?" He jokes.

"Shut up."

~ Dana's POV~

It was the next day, Monday. We all grabbed breakfast and decided to go for a swim. There was a huge area out on the ship with a pool and water slide! There was quite a lot of people there.

"Oh my God, there's a hot tub!" Kiana claps. "Let's go!" She grabs me by my arm and drags me with her to the hot tub.

There was no one there which was good. I'd feel awkward if someone was.

Kiana gets in the hot tub first then I.

"Don't slip," she tells me.

"I won't," I say.

I sit across from her and it feels amazing.

"If I had a glass of wine right now..." she says, and closes her eyes and leans back with her arms out.

"This is nice."

"Hey, mind if we join you guys?" Ida asks with Alicia beside her.

"Oh yeah, of course," I reply and they both get in the hot tub. I scoot to the other side near Kiana so we were all at each side of the hot tub.

"Oh this feels so nice!" Alicia says. "I haven't been in a hot tub in ages!"

"So girls, how have you been? We haven't talked much since we got here," Ida says to Kiana and I.

"Good," was all Kiana said.

"Yeah, we haven't. This trip so far has been amazing," I say.

"I agree. There's so much to do! I wish we can stay here forever," Ida says.