12.

~ Dana's POV ~

"What did your Mom call you about this time?" Kiana asks as we enter in our room.

"Just why I didn't answer and stuff," I answer her and sit on my bed.

"Is that why it took so long?"

"I saw Bryson sitting out in the hallway and had a little talk with him," I tell her.

"Oh? What about?"

"Nothing, just some small chats. It didn't last long."

"He's strange," she says and I can't agree more.

***

"I can't believe today is our last full day!" Kiana cries, coming out of the bathroom.

"I mean, it's our second to last day. We kind of almost have the whole day tomorrow too," I say.

"Not really!" She wines.

"We leave at 5 tomorrow. It's okay."

"Dang, aren't you sad?" She asks, plopping down beside me on the bed.

I was but I'm also excited to go back home. The sea sickness has been getting to me just a little bit.

"I am."

"I wish we can stay here forever."

Tonight, we had plans to go to the cruise nightlife. It's basically a club, but on the cruise. Pretty self explanatory. I've never even been clubbing, actually, that's a lie. I've only gone once when I turned 18. Kiana helped me snuck out and honestly, it was terrible. The place was in a risky area and the people there were drunk and smelled of weed. My parents found out and we both got in loads of trouble.

We all were just anticipating tonight.

"What are the plans today?" I ask her.

"Well, the boys wanted to hit the gym..." she says. "I don't know why when it's just the gym. There are other things to do other than that."

"Hey, maybe it's a unique gym," I say.

"Doubt it. There's probably nothing special about it at all."

"You never know..."

"Don't tell me you want to go too!"

"No, I don't," I said. "What do you want to do?"

***

Kiana and I got all ready for tonight and we were all very excited. I was kind of nervous because I don't know what to expect.

"Okay, so everyone else will meet us downstairs..." Kiana says looking at her phone.

"I got the group text," I show her my phone.

We headed downstairs where it was taking place. We haven't even been downstairs. We've been saving it for this moment.

Everybody was already there but I didn't see Bryson. I could also hear music from inside.

"You guys ready?" Kenny asks.

"Yes!" Kiana screams.

"You look beautiful, baby," Rodney says to Kiana.

"Thank you, so do you," she says back.

"I'm so excited," says Alicia.

"Is Bryson not coming?" Alex asks.

"Nah," Wyatt answers.

We all went inside the club and it was huge! There were so many people and loud music.