16.

~ Dana's POV ~

I close the door and leaned back against it. That was... crazy. What was I thinking? What was he thinking?

I heard him yell and it startled me. He ruffles his light brown hair then gets in the car.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him. "I heard some yelling..."

He doesn't answer me but lays his head on the steering wheel while his hands are gripped on them. I didn't really know what to do at this point. I didn't know rather to leave or continue to stay.

He lifts his head back up and looks at me with his blue eyes. We just stare at each other for a second without saying a word.

Then, he leans closer to me, gently grabs my head and kisses me.

I was in shock and sat there like a statue. I didn't know if I should kiss him back but then I closed my eyes and responded to his lips.

He backs away and I open my eyes back up slowly.

"I'm sorry..." he says. "I don't know what got in me to kiss— "

I cut him off and pull him close to me and placed my lips back to his. I felt him not respond for a second but then he did. I place my hand at the back of his head and ruffled with his hair.

His tongue enters my mouth and to be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing. I was just trying to respond to his lips and tongue and go in motion with what he was doing. I've never properly kissed anyone let alone made out with anyone before but I liked it.

I smile to myself and touch my lips. I just made out with Bryson.

Then I shook my head.

I just made out with Bryson. The troubled boy with a mysterious past. The troubled boy with secrets. The troubled boy I barely knew. The troubled boy who I always have awkward encounters with.

But, I felt a connection with this troubled boy. I felt a spark... that might sound dumb but... it felt like that kiss was suppose to happen, sooner or later, it was supposed to. And it did.

I have no idea what he was thinking right now. After our make out session, I just left him in his car without either of us saying a word. Maybe I should have?

My phone dings, pulling me from my crazy thoughts and I look at it.

Hey, I just remembered I actually have something at 6 tonight... how about I come right now if that's okay with you? - Evan

Oh, he's going to come right now. Is it a good idea?

Yeah sure! I'll be ready (: - Me

I quickly change out of what I was wearing and just put on a t-shirt and jeans.

20 minutes pass and Evan told me he was here. I go downstairs and didn't see Bryson's car. I looked around for it but it was nowhere to be found. I don't know why but I was kind of bummed out.

Maybe this is a bad idea? Maybe I shouldn't go out with Evan right now. I just made out with a guy earlier and now I'm going out with another guy. What does that make me? A whore?

I shake my head to remove the thoughts. I walk over to Evan's car and he's waiting outside of it for me.

"Hey, you look beautiful," he tells me.

"Thank you," I reply.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"I've been... all right," I answer. "How about you?"