15.

~ Bryson's POV ~

I got in my car and and sat here for a minute. I debated on going to my Dad's to talk about yesterday. I'm still kind of upset and pissed about what happened. But it's every time which is holding me back from going because I know it's gonna go to shit and we're gonna start arguing again but I just want a good relationship with my Dad without any of the past being brought up.

I look out my window and see Dana and Kiana taking out the trash. I honk at them and they look over.

They both walk over and I roll down the passenger's window.

"What?" Kiana says.

"Taking out the trash?" I ask even though it was obvious they did.

"Duh, what does it look like?"

"Just making conversation..." I shrug.

"That's unlike you..." Dana says with a confused look on her face.

"Well, I'm going over to Rodney's," Kiana says. "You can converse with Dana."

She turns around and walks over to her car.

"Get in," I tell Dana.

"Why?" She asks.

"Just wanna talk."

"About what?"

To be honest, I didn't really have anything to talk to Dana about. I just didn't want to be alone which was a first and Wyatt's out somewhere.

"About what happened on the cruise," I said. I honestly didn't have anything else to say about it but whatever makes her want to stay and talk.

She gets in my car quickly.

"Do you know who helped me?" She eagerly asks. Wow, she's still on about that.

"No... I don't."

"Oh, then what else about it?"

"You know that the guy who roofied you is in jail."

"Uh... yeah," she says. "We even talked about it yesterday." Oh shit, she's right.

"He might be in there for more than 5 years."

"That's good."

"Yeah, turned out he's done it to other girls."

"That's horrible. I'm glad he was caught and reported."

"I am too," I say. "When I came and saw that—" Oh shit. I didn't mean to say that.

"What? You came and saw? Did you see who?" She asks, looking at me in the eye.

"Uh..." I look around my car to avoid her eye contact. "No, I mean, when I heard about it, I was glad he got caught."

"Huh?"

"Never mind," I shake my head.

"You're being weird."

"Thanks, I know."

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID and it was my Dad. I declined it. This was not the time.

"Why didn't you answer?" Dana asks, pointing at my phone.

"Scam call," I lie to her.

My phone rings again and it was still my Dad. I declined it again.

It rings again and I declined it for the third time.

"Wow, they're eager, aren't they?" She chuckles.