08.

~ Dana's POV ~

Today was Sunday. Last night, Kiana and I were packing for spring break. We're going on a cruise until Thursday with Kenny, Rodney, and Alex and I'm very excited! We've been planning this since the beginning of this school year. We bought the tickets ahead of time just in case. Kenny offered to pay for the trip for all of us but I declined while almost everyone let him. Everybody knows his family's insanely rich.

"You got everything?" Kiana asks me.

"Yup, and you?"

"Yes!" She says. "Oh, and are you parents coming over to say goodbye again?" My parents came over yesterday to warn me and wished me to have a good, safe cruise and for nothing bad to happen. They even wanted to throw a little traditional party for me just in case. They're a little extra and crazy.

"No! No, I convinced them everything's going to be fine," I say. It took a long time since I'm never been on a cruise or even left the country before. They didn't even want me going in the first place.

"Good, I don't want us to be late."

I got a text from my phone. "Oh, it's Kenny. They're here."

We grab our bags and suitcase and head down our apartment.

"Hey!" Rodney rolls down the window. "You girls ready?"

"Hell yeah!" We screamed.

Rodney and Alex helped us put our bags and suitcase in the car.

"The others will meet us there," Kenny tells us.

"Others?" I ask and we got in the car. "I thought it was just us?"

"Yeah... you'll see," he says then starts driving.

***

We got out of the car and our suitcases and bags.

"This ship is huge!" Kiana exclaims. "Holy!"

It was extremely big and beautiful! I couldn't wait to get in.

"Oh Kenny, who's coming to pick up your car?" I ask him.

"My brother and his girlfriend's coming to get it later, he has a spare key for it," he tells me.

"Should we go?" Alex claps his hand.

"We have to wait for the others," Kenny says.

"Oh right," Alex replies.

"Here they come," Rodney says pointing by me.

I turn around and see Ida, Bryson, and two other people walking towards us.

Kiana nudges me and whispers, "What the hell are they doing here?"

I shrugged.

"Hope we weren't too late," Ida says.

"Nope, we just got here too," Kenny tells her.

I look at Kenny with a confused face and he just scratches his head.

Ida turns to me. "Oh, Dana and Kiana! Are you girls excited?"

"...Yeah, we are," I say.

"You guys are probably confused why we're coming on this trip also."

"We are—"

I cut Kiana off. "No, the more the merrier."

I can sense her looking at me.

"Well, let's get going then!" Rodney says.

***

After we went through all that check in, we were able to get to our rooms. There were two well queen sized beds and a tv centered in the middle in between a table and a couch. They're actually really roomy and nice and I know Kiana was concerned about that. I'm rooming with Kiana obviously. Alex and Rodney are rooming. Ida's with, I believe her name is Alicia, she's the girl who I saw at Starbucks with her. Bryson's with Wyatt who we just met and I've never seen him in my life. Since we're odd, Kenny has his own room.