11.

~ Dana's POV ~

Tuesday.

The girls and I were still sticking to the plan on going to the spa. I haven't been to a spa in ages.

We all were in a robe and we laid down on our stomachs on the massage tables and the masseuses worked their magic on our backs.

"Ahh, this feels so good," Kiana says. I was between Kiana and Ida.

"This does feel good," I say.

"I wonder what the boys are doing," I hear Alicia say.

"I think playing basketball, that's what I heard Wyatt said," Ida replied.

After all the massaging and also scalp massage, we decided to get a manicure and a pedicure. I've actually never gotten a pedicure before.

Everything was just relaxing and it was really nice to do it with friends.

We also had facials while getting our manicure and pedicure. The people there who was treating us were super nice and caring.

"Thank you girls so much for the treatment!" Ida says.

"Yes, you guys did an amazing job!" Kiana said.

"I'm definitely going to come to the spa more often," says Alicia.

"Everything was perfect," I say. "Thanks so much!"

Chloe, one of the ladies says, "It's our pleasure! We had a lot of fun with you girls."

We actually got to know the women there. The ones that were treating us all went to college together and they're best friends.

"Come back soon!"

***

"Where were you guys the whole day?" Kenny asks.

We were all at dinner together.

"Told you that we were at the spa," I answer him.

"The whole day? I missed Kiana..." Rodney says.

"Aw babe, I missed you too but yeah, spas take forever!" Kiana says to him.

"Did you ladies have fun?" Alex asks.

"We did," Alicia answers.

"Wished you guys would've invited us..." says Wyatt.

"Nope, it was an all girls day spa!" Ida said and shakes her head. "No boys. Maybe next time."

"Yeah, next time! Rodney, you're coming," Kiana tells him.

"What'd you guys do?" I ask them.

"We played basketball and went swimming," Kenny answers. "Oh, and we also played pool. There's an arcade."

"That sounds fun!"

"What do you guys want to do tomorrow? It's Wednesday, isn't it?" He asks.

"Yeah, two more days!" Kiana cries.

"It's going so fast," Alicia says. "I don't want to leave."

"Then just stay, forever," Wyatt teases her.

"Shut up."