Sector 8..

(Cloud's POV)

"Tifa where the hell are we going?!" Barret yelled annoyed. 

Tifa smiled at him, "Oh just be patient you bum." Tifa said. "Hey Cloud you see anything yet?" she asked me. I shook my head, "Nope..nothing yet.." I replied.

Me, Tifa, and Barret were on a mission in Sector 8 to get some weapons for Jessie to use. But she got injured so she couldn't come with us. "Don't you two find this strange?" Barret asked looking around, "There hasn't been any guards around for awhile now." he said pointing his gun in certain areas.

"Well then just be cautious." I said, "They might already know we're here." Tifa stopped and looked downwards from where we were. "H-Hey look!" me and Barret rushed over to see what she was looking at.

A person in a cloak was fighting off the guards that were coming their way, but the figure was limping as they was fighting. "That person is hurt, we have to help them!" Tifa said. 

I sighed and walked away, "Tifa..we have a mission." I said but Tifa didn't seem to care. She was about to jump off until I grabbed her, "Please Cloud, we have to help." Tifa cried. I looked at her for a moment before placing her down on the ground, "You two finish the mission, I'll help that person out. We meet back here alright?" Tifa and Barret nodded and ran ahead.

I jumped down and stood next to the cloaked person, "Hey you alright?" I asked the cloaked figure didn't answer, instead they ran up to the last guard and slashed him with their sword. The cloaked person placed their sword in it's sheath on their side and turned towards me.

"Yeah I'm good." the person voice sounded like a female so I just figured that the figure was a female. "What're you doing here?" she asked walking towards me, "I should ask you the same." I replied. The woman smiled at me and pointed to where Tifa and Barret went. "I needed something in there." she said.

"Anyway, thanks for trying to save me. I best be going-auugh!" she stopped walking and clenched her leg tightly.

I walked over to her and helped her up, "Sorry a friend of mine said to help you..so I gotta." the woman didn't respond and held on tightly to my neck. "What did you need from there?" I asked her as I began climbing back up to where I was before.

"Oh..just some weapons, my sword won't be enough soon." she said in a whisper. I climbed up the last pipe and stopped to catch my breath.  I slowly let her off me and dusted myself off.

"Alright I'm gonna go now...are you gonna be alright?" The woman nodded at me and slowly stood up. "I-I'll be fine you can go...thank you." I smiled at her and made my way back to Tifa and Barret. "CLOUD WATCH OUT!" I turned just in time to see the girl push me forward but to my horror she got stabbed by a big piece of metal.

"Shit!" I ran towards the girl and picked her up in my arms, "Hey girl are you alright?" I asked then a thought occurred to me, "H-how did you know my name?" the girl looked up at me and smiled, "You were rank 1..at Shinra right?" I nodded feeling stupid for asking such a question. "You shouldn't have done that...save me.." the girl chucked, "Oh well..I already did.." she said and began coughing. I stood up with her in my arms and turned to see Tifa and Barret running towards me. 

"Cloud we got the-woad what the hell happened?!" Barret yelled looking at the girl in my arms. "She...saved me.." Tifa looked at her and back up at me, "She looks bad let's take her." Barret and me looked at her with the same expression.

"But Tifa-," but Tifa shook her head and put her hands on her hips. 

"She helped one of us so we should help her." Barret groaned and stomped on ahead.  "Whatever, whatever! Let's just get out of here!" he yelled. Me and Tifa followed him from behind. I looked down at the girl in my arms just in time to see her face when her hood came off.

I couldn't help to feel surprised by how....beautiful she looked, even with her eyes closed she looked...beautiful. But as I looked at her longer I realized she looked...familiar..

"Cloud hurry!" Tifa yelled, I snapped out of my trance and sped up after Tifa and Barret..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(I hoped that you guys like it! BYEEE and have a good day!)