Our Future...

-(1 Day Later)-

(Aerith's POV)

"CHEERS!" everyone yelled, as they clinked their glasses together. It's been a whole day since everyone learned about Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge surviving and Barret decided to hold a party. "Tomorrow, we make leave this village and kill Sephiroth!" he yelled. Everyone cheered to that as well ad began chugging their beer down.

"It's been awhile since I've seen everyone so happy.." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah..it has.." 

I watched as Barret and Cloud started to try and arm wrestle each other and Barret kept losing. "Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?" I asked, getting (Y/N)'s attention.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do..do you believe in destiny?" (Y/N) cocked her head, trying to make sense of what I was saying.

"Hmm..no..not really. I don't think destiny has anything to do with who we meet and how..I think it's just us..choosing for ourselves.."

"Yeah..I like that.." (Y/N) smiled at me, she was about to say something until Jessie started yelling at Barret.

"YOTU WOLD MONKEWY!" Jessie yelled.

"SHUTTY UPP!" Barret yelled.

"BOTH YOI SHHUTT UPLY!" Cloud yelled. I turned to (Y/N) who started to burst out laughing, as Tifa tried to clam them down. 

"I did-didn't kno-ow that they sound like that when they're drunk!" (Y/N) laughed.

I smiled at her and laughed too, enjoying myself as much as I could..

-(A Few Hours Later)-

After all the yelling and shouting subsided and everyone was put to bed, me and (Y/N) started to clean up. "Man tonight was really fun." (Y/N) said.

"It sure was." I replied. Then all of a sudden, Ellie started to crying. "Oh shoot." (Y/N) said as she placed the trash in her hand down. "What the heck is Cloud doing?" she said to herself.

"You can go (Y/N), I can clean the rest of the trash on my own."

"Are you sure Aerith? Cause I can come right back."

"No..it's alright..just go." I said. (Y/N) sighed and nodded, "Good night Aerith." she said as she walked over to the room where Cloud and Ellie were in. I sighed and placed the trash in my hand down and looked near the balcony.

"I know you're there..you can come out.." I said.

Then without missing a beat Sephiroth came out of hiding and looked at me with a big smile on his face, "So you knew...I thought you wouldn't notice.." he said, as he sat down on the seat next to me.

"What do you want?" 

"Nothing...just wanted to see how you're doing.."

"My ass.." Sephiroth chuckled and looked at the room where (Y/N) went into. 

"Ever since she showed up destiny has been changed so much...my plans have been messed with many times.." he said, as a scowl appeared on his face.

"True...many things have happened that shouldn't..there isn't anything wrong with that." Sephiroth chuckled again, and stood up and walked over to me. He placed his finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

"You idiot..do you think that just because destiny has been changed that you'll survive?" I looked away from him.

"Maybe..maybe not..but one thing is for certain..you will die..again..no matter how hard you try." Sephiroth looked at me with a smile..but an evil one..one that sent shivers down my spine.

"Little Aerith..do you know what destiny has in store for your friends? Many things can happen to them if you're not too careful. I just wanted to let you know to not get in my way...and maybe..I'll spare you.." Sephiroth said.

"HA! You spare me, fat chance. I won't let your vision of the future become a reality Sephiroth." I growled.

"So be it then...until next time..." Sephiroth turned around and walked towards the balcony and disappeared. I finally exhaled for the first time every since he came into the room. I looked out at the stars in the sky, knowing what I had to do now.. 

Sephiroth...no matter what happens to me...you will die..I will make sure of it..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(So..yeah that happened. I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and I also hope that everyone is safe and healthy! BYEE!)