The Deal...

(Cloud's POV)

"Dammit, we looked almost everywhere and there's still no sign of (Y/N)!" I yelled angrily. Aerith and Tifa looked at me with sympathetic expressions.

"Hey Solider boy don't worry...we'll find her." Barret said trying to reassure me. I nodded trying to cool myself down. "There's one more place I feel like she's at.." Tifa said with determination. I took one last deep breath and turned to her.

"Well then..lead the way."

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"Man, just give up already." Reno said with a chuckle. I groaned as I lifted myself up, I looked at my hands and legs all tattered and bruised.

When I went to Seventh Heaven today to go and check on Marlene..Reno was there and he told me to follow him which I had reluctantly did...and here I am now..getting my ass kicked. Reno sighed and put his weapon aside and grabbed a weird looking knife instead. 

"Last chance (Y/N)..come back to Shinra where you belong." I spat blood at him and picked up my small blade that I brought with me always. "Fat chance asshole." I said. Reno sighed and massaged his temples with his hands, "Seriously...come on! Ever since you met these people..you changed...could it be that your heart-," but I ran towards him and grazed him on his cheek before he could finish his sentence. He touched his face which was bleeding and smiled, then all of a sudden I started to feel weak.

I feel to the ground and coughed up a huge amount of blood, I was horrified and looked up and noticed the blade that Reno had now had blood on it..my blood..

"What the hell did you do to me?" I asked still coughing. Reno smiled and looked at the blade in his hand, "I poisoned you.." he said with a grin. I groaned and started to cough harder and more blood came out then the last time.

"Now, if you want the antidote then I suggest that you,-"

"(Y/N)!"

Me and Reno turned around to see Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Barret, Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge standing there.

"Well shit...looks like we got company." Reno smiled.

(Cloud's POV)

"R-Reno! What are you doing here?!" Aerith asked and glanced at (Y/N). I ran over to her and picked her up from the floor, "C-Cloud..he got me..he poisoned me.." I looked up at Reno and glared at him.

"Woah there Tiger, I was just doing my job." Reno said trying to reassure Cloud. Biggs and Wedge aimed their guns at him making sure  he wouldn't move. "I wouldn't shoot," Reno said with a grin, "I'm the only one who knows how to save her." Biggs and Wedge looked at Jessie who made the gesture to lower their weapons, they scoffed quietly as they did so.

"So...what do you want? I'm assuming you want to make a deal.." Jessie said angrily. Reno smiled and glanced over at Aerith, "Well how about if Aerith comes with me," Reno reached into his pocket and showed us a vial of blue liquid, "I'll give the antidote." Reno said shaking the antidote in his hand.

"No Aerith don't do it!" Tifa said.

"Yeah we'll..we'll find another way." I said trying to sound reassuring to her. Aerith looked at (Y/N) who shook her head, "Please...don't..you already helped me when we first met...you don't need to do this.." she said trying to sit up.

"Your life is more important then mine."

Everyone looked at (Y/N) shocked to hear this, even Reno seemed a little shocked.

"How..touching." Reno said wiping a fake tear off his eyes. (Y/N) glared at him and looked at Aerith again, "Aerith please don't,-" but (Y/N) began coughing again and spat up more blood but instead of coming back up she laid there on my legs breathing hard.

"(Y/N)! Stay with us!" I said gently shaking her. Aerith sighed and looked at all of us and smiled. We all knew...nothing was going to stop her now..."Fine I'll go...but give them the antidote first.." Reno smiled and walked over to Aerith and handed her the antidote. Aerith turned to me and handed me the antidote with a smile. 

"Hey Rude get your ass over here." Reno said into a speaker, and instantly a helicopter came into view and landed right next to Reno. "After you.." Reno said gesturing Aerith towards the helicopter, Aerith sighed and walked up to him.

"Oh and don't think of doing anything stupid like following us., or we'll kill you." Reno said to all of us as soon as Aerith came on the plane. He bowed before walking on the helicopter and waved down to all of us, "That was a very nice deal friends! Hope to see you again!" and with that they were gone flying away to Shinra.

I slammed the ground with my fist, "Dammit!" I growled, looking up at where Aerith had been taken. 

"Don't worry Cloud," I turned to see Tifa looking at the same place with determination in her eyes. "we're gonna get her back..safe and sound." Barret and Jessie nodded along with Tifa. 

"We'll help you guys get her back.." Biggs said as he nudged Wedge in the belly.  I smiled at them and looked down and (Y/N), who was still breathing..but not too well. 

"Let's take care of (Y/N) first," I began, "Then let's go and murder Shinra's ass and bring Aerith back." Everyone cheered knowing that we would bring Aerith back safely. I glanced at (Y/N) to see her eyes open a little and she..smiled at me before closing them again.

"I promise (Y/N)..we'll bring her back..." I whispered to her with a smile on my face..

(END OF CHAPTER)

( I am excited for the next one guys! I hope you are too! Thank you for the 1.2k reads I didn't expect it to get so much so fast! I was crying like for real tears of joy, anyway thank you for reading my fellow readers and I hope you'll stick around for the next one! BYEE)