Honey Darling...

(4 Days Later)

(Cloud's POV)

It's been 4 day since (Y/N) gave birth to Ellie, and I have been given the task to take care of Ellie until (Y/N) gets better. I had to learn the hard way about the road of fatherhood.

I had to learn how to change diapers with Tifa which was not amusing, I also had to learn how to make baby formula with the nurses, learn how to burp and feed her, and I had to learn how to keep her busy. Luckily for me Ellie was always happy, so she wasn't always crying. 

Aerith ended up giving me a doll (which was the same doll that looked like me, which she apparently brought by accident) and that was the thing that Ellie slept with at night.

I sighed as I held Ellie in my arms and walked around the hotel room. "Ablluuu!" Ellie cried happily. I patted her on the head as I sat down and gave her doll me, Barret and Tifa then walked into the room I was in.

"Hey there Ellie!" Barret said happily. 

"She's so cute! Just like her mommy!" Tifa said.

"Hopefully you don't turn out mean like your daddy!" Barret said.

"Shut up."

"Have you given her any nicknames yet?" Tifa asked.

"What do mean..nicknames?"

"Well, usually you would give your babies nicknames. I called Marlene honey more then I called her Marlene." Barret said.

"Oh..well...I'm not too sure yet.." 

"Oh come on, it can't be too hard just try." Tifa said.

"Fine then..what about.." I thought about it for a second, "Honey darling.." I said with a smile. Tifa and Barret looked at each other then back at me. Then Barret started to bust out laughing, "What's so funny?" I asked, feeling annoyed and embarrassed.

"I didn't think you would've came up with that at all! It's pretty good if you ask me." Barret said, with a smile.

"Yeah, I actually thought you were gonna say something like...my little solider." Tifa said. I smiled and placed Ellie on my lap, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah...you're my one and only honey darling.."

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Sorry this one was short but I had to do it >//<! Thank you for reading and have a good day my fellow readers! BYEE!)