Only You...

(So yeah, this chapter has some sex stuff in it so just warning you. Enjoy!)

-(A Few Days Later)-

(Marlene's POV)

I passed (Y/N) a marker as she started to mark Cloud's face with pictures. Last night me, Cloud, and (Y/N) had a game night and Cloud ended up..losing and kept asking for rematches. Now here he is all tried out from last night, and (Y/N) wanted to take the opportunity to do this.

"I don't know if I'll ever get the chance again!" she whispered to me.

After finishing her 5th picture I looked up at Cloud an noticed that one of his eyes were twitching. "Hold on Marlene I gotta get something." (Y/N) said, she turned towards the closet and looked around for something. I turned back to Cloud but this time he had his eyes open looking at me, he lifted his head toward the door and I nodded.

"(Y/N), I forgot  I have to go and make breakfast with my dad." I whispered.

"Oh, alright then." (Y/N) whispered back.

I turned back to Cloud and smiled at him as he closed his eyes again. I walked out of the room and slowly closed the door behind me with a grin.

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"There it is!" I whispered happily, as I grabbed a teddy bear sticker that I got when me and Marlene went to an arcade. I walked over to Cloud and gently peeled it, I looked at his face trying to figure out where to put the sticker.

But as I was about to place it on Cloud's cheek, he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. "H-huh!" I yelled. Cloud moved me on top of his lap and smiled at me, "So...writing on me when I'm asleep, eh? Well now that I caught you, you owe me." he said.

"Owe you? Owe you what?!" I asked, my heart started beating loudly in my ears. Cloud grinned as he kissed me roughly on the lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck dropping the marker that was in my hand on the floor. Then I wrapped my legs around Cloud and he stood up, and he moved me towards the bed. He gently placed me on the bed and placed his arms by my head, holding himself up as he looked down at me.

He slowly moved his hand to try and grab my shirt, I could feel myself become over powered by fear. I grabbed his hand and gently moved it away from me. "I-I...." Cloud looked at me with wide eyes as I moved his hand away, he sighed and stood up.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)..." he said. 

I stood up and hugged him, "It's alright Cloud..." there was a long silence until I clapped my hands together.

"Ummm..let's go downstairs and eat breakfast." I said, Cloud nodded and we walked out of the room together...

-(10 Minutes Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

After eating the big breakfast that Tifa and Marlene made, everyone sat down and started talking about what ever they wanted.

I kept glancing at (Y/N) but would instantly turn away when she noticed me staring. That image of her was still stuck in my head...her scared expression...

"Oh yeah, sorry guys but me and Marlene got somewhere to go today." Barret said.

"Huh? Where you going?" (Y/N) asked.

"Me and daddy are going to my friends house and staying over the night. We'll be back tomorrow though!" Marlene replied.

"Really, well I have somewhere to go as well." Aerith said.

"Where?" Tifa asked.

"I have to go and meet up with my mom to give her something, then I'll stay the night with her and then come back."