The Dream...

-(The Next Day)-

(Cloud's POV)

I walked into Seventh Heaven with not even a single chance to breath, for the moment I walked in Tifa grabbed me and threw me on a chair while Barret and Aerith were looking at me as if they  were solving a mystery.

"So...you and (Y/N) went shopping yesterday..." Barret began drinking a bottle of what seemed to be apple juice.

"So mister what did you do with her, huh? Take her shopping? Likely..I bet you went to a hotel and-,"

"No! We just ate and did some shopping you dirty minded idiots." I said.

Tifa looked at me dead in the eyes as if looking to see if there was any hint of hesitation in me, "Hmmmm...I guess you must be telling the truth." she said and handed me a glass of water. I drank from it slowly as the intense stares of Barret and Aerith chilled me to the bone.

"Good morning guys!" 

We all turned to see (Y/N) smiling at us wearing the new clothes she bought yesterday. Aerith and Tifa squealed happily and ran over to (Y/N) and began complimenting her on the new outfit. "You have such good taste (Y/N)!" Aerith said with a bright smile. (Y/N) looked at me and smiled....oh great..

"Actually, it was Cloud that recommended this for me." Tifa and Aerith turned towards me with surprised expressions, "Really?" they both asked at the same time. I gulped trying to think of a good excuse, "Hey (Y/N) could you make pancakes today? I wanted my daddy to try some!" Marlene said. I exhaled, happy that Marlene said something.

"Umm..sure I don't mind." (Y/N) said and walked over to the kitchen.

"I want one too please!" Aerith said shaking her hand left and right like a child.

"Me too!" Tifa said walking over to the table.

"Alright then, what about you Cloud?" (Y/N) asked me. "Sure..I don't mind." (Y/N) smiled and started grabbing the ingredients. 

"Alright let' make some pancakes!"

-(A Few Hours Later)-

I yawned as Tifa placed the last dish away from dinner, "Man, (Y/N) can make such great food!" she said with a smile. Aerith nodded, "Yep, it's always been good food ever since she came!" Aerith smiled. 

It was already night and everyone went to bed, Barret decided to sleep over with Marlene today and stayed upstairs with her, snoring loud as hell. Aerith was gonna go with Tifa to see if she could get her own room, and Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge just went back to their homes. "Alright I'm gonna get going." Tifa said placing down the rag in her hand, "You ready Aerith?" Aerith nodded and stood up out of her chair.

"Well then, goodnight Cloud." Aerith said walking to the door.

"See you tomorrow Cloud.." Tifa said waving at me.

"Yep, goodnight you two." I said smiling at them. The moment Tifa closed the door, (Y/N) came walking down the stairs with her....Cloud in her hand. (The teddy bear)

"Hey..you not sleeping yet?" she asked with a yawn. I shrugged, "Can't I guess" (Y/N) laughed and sat next to me on the table.

"Hey Cloud...can I ask you something?"

"Sure..what's up?"

"Do you....do you think everyone likes me?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well...I mean here I am just a random stranger walking around here and listening to all that you guys do as Avalanche. I just wanna know if everyone...trust me I guess."

I scrunched my brow trying to figure out how to answer (Y/N)'s question. I scratched my head before saying, "Yeah..of course they do. I mean everyone trust and cares about you here like Marlene, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, me. So yeah..of course everyone trust you." I said hoping that was a good enough answer. "Hearing you say it like that makes me feel better..." (Y/N) said squeezing Cloud tightly in her arms, still not looking satisfied. 

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her and clutching her shoulder with my right hand, she looked at me with teary eyes. "I thought I told you..if you need to talk I'm right here.." (Y/N) nodded and fixed her hair for a second before asking me her question. 

"I...I've done bad things  when I was at Shinra, Cloud...I don't know if I deserve to be so happy after what happened at Shinra..." she said as tears spilled down her face. I used my left hand  to wipe a few tears that fell down from her eyes.

"Hey...I worked for Shinra too you know, and I also have my regrets. But...at least now I have you and everyone to help me make my life better. So it's okay to be happy, even with a dark past." I said earning a smile from (Y/N).

"Thanks...Cloud."

"No prob..."

-(1 Hour Later)-

I ended up walking (Y/N) back to her room and said goodnight to her one last time before going into my own room. I placed my Buster Sword net to my bed and laid down comfortably on my bed. My mind kept going back to what (Y/N) had said..and how is confused me..

"I...I've done bad things when I was at Shinra, Cloud...I don't know if I deserve to be so happy after what happened at Shinra..."

She must've meant what they made her do to get her sister back...I suppose. I sighed and closed my eyes and before I knew it I fell into a deep..deep..sleep..

-(In Cloud's Dream)-

"Hey..hey wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see a...moogle? I jumped up and the moogle changed it's form to a little girl who looked...familiar..

The little girl had brown hair tied up into a pony tail, shiny light brown eyes, freckles were found all over her face, and she had a bright pink sweater that had a moogle on top of it. She looked at  me with a confused yet happy expression.

"I don't know why but you look so..familiar.."

I was about to say something until a woman's laughter could be heard across from us. I turned to look at the person but couldn't see her very well. I looked back to see the little girl...crying... "That's her...my sister!" she said and ran towards the person.

"W-wait!" I yelled trying to stop her but before I knew it she was gone in a flash, and everything went dark...

-(Back To Reality)-

"Cloud wake up! Cloud!" I opened my eyes to see a frightened Tifa looking down at me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked starting to get worried.

Tifa took a deep breath and looked me in the eye, "It's (Y/N)..she's missing!" I felt my heart stop beating the moment she said that.

'What do you mean...missing.." I asked trying to catch my breath.

"We looked everywhere but she's just..gone! Marlene said someone took her but she couldn't see where!" she said still terrified. I grabbed my Buster Sword and ran toward the door and I glanced back at Tifa, "Let's go we gotta find her!" I said worried now more then ever.

I opened my door and ran down the steps into the city praying that (Y/N) was okay...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Thank you for waiting guys! I hope you have a great day! Byee and I will work hard with the next one!)