The New Pathway..

-(3 Hours Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

"Aerith, what the hell were you thinking?! Going on your own like that, and knowing you were gonna get killed?!" Barret yelled angrily. I glared at Barret but knew he was right, Aerith placed her head on her hands and started to cry. (Y/N) walked over to her and began to rub her back, trying to soothe her.

"Aerith....what are you not telling us? We're all friends remember, so..just tell us and we'll help you as best as we can." (Y/N) said. Aerith looked up at her with tears spilling out of her eyes, "Well...it's very hard to explain.." she whispered.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that you can make it easy for us to understand." Aerith smiled at (Y/N) and looked up at everyone.

"As you all know I am an ancient...but I also know the future." everyone looked at her with wide eyes. "So, you knew all of this would happen then?" I asked.

"No...for awhile I did..but then," she turned towards (Y/N), "(Y/N)...you weren't meant to meet us. I don't even know a future with you in it...so destiny took a really big turn and I didn't know what was going to happen anymore. So when I went to go and try and make the white materia...and I saw Sephiroth..I thought I was going to die. Because that was how it was..I was supposed to die right there.." everyone looked at one another, still surprised by the news

"But..even knowing that you still went to that cave to create this materia..but why? Why risk your life for this?" I asked, holding it up for everyone to see.

"Because that is what we need to kill Sephiroth.." I looked down at the materia as she said that. 

"The future that Sephiroth was trying to change was the one where we killed him with that materia. Since we met (Y/N) Sephiroth was taking this change in destiny to his advantage, but just like me he can't really tell what the future will be like now so he's taking it slow..and since he failed to kill me we have a higher chance of winning." 

"But how do you know that he's the same like you?"

"Well....I met him before...and I know what he's after and what he's going but I still don't know what he's planning on doing to get it done. That's why I was trying my best to make sure that everyone was safe and alive.." (Y/N) smiled at Aerith and patted her on the shoulder.

"Welp, you got more help now!" (Y/N) said happily.

"Yeah, there's no way I ain't gonna help. I still owe you for helping me!" Yuffie said.

"Yeah Aerith, you can count us all in." I said, looking at her with a smile.

"Alright then...thank you guys.." Aerith said, wiping her eyes.

"Well..looks like I gotta tell that lady that were staying a little longer. Cause I could use a fucking nap!" Barret yawned.

"Yeah, we should stay for a little longer." I said, yawning.

"Sorry but...I got dibs on the couch.." Cait replied.

"Oh HELL no! I wanna sleep on the couch!" Barret yelled.

"Barret..hate to break it to you..but you're kinda too big for that." I tried my best not to laugh at that.

"You ASSHOLE!" Barret growled, he grabbed the pillow on the couch and tried to throw the pillow at him. But Cait caught it and threw it right back..but so hard that it sent Barret flying and he hit the wall.

Aerith began to laugh and soon enough so did everyone, Barret looked up at all of us and scowled.

"Oh shut up!" Barret growled.

-(Somewhere In The Forest)-

(3rd Person POV)

The figure slowly walked towards the garden of flowers ahead of him, he smiled and placed the body in his hands down. "You who has died long ago, I bring you life once again.." the figure said. The body immediately began to glow as the soul of the person started to slowly come back to them. Then soon enough the person's eyes opened, he looked up at the figure..but couldn't remember where he's see them before.

"W-who are you?" the man asked, as he stood up from where he was placed.

"I am Sephiroth...and I brought you back to life..Zack Fair."

"Zack..Fair? That's my name...but why did I die?"

"Because there were people that killed you..a long time ago.." Sephiroth replied.

"So you...brought me back but why?"

"So that you could get your revenge on those who killed you.."

"I..I don't want revenge."

"Well you may not remember..but they killed your daughter...Ally.." Zack looked up at Sephiroth at the mention of his daughters name. The memories of his daughter started to slowly fill his head.

"They killed..my daughter?! Who, show them to me!" Zack yelled, he walked towards Sephiroth with an angry expression on his face. Sephiroth smiled and pointed in a direction of the forest.

"Just keep going this way and you'll see a village, the person you are looking for is named..Cloud Strife." Zack didn't know why but he seemed to have heard the name before...

"You are positive he is the killer?" Zack asked.

"Yes..why would I have any reason to lie to you?" Sephiroth asked. Zack looked down at the ground and clenched his fist angrily.

"Are you going?" Sephiroth asked, but Zack didn't answer he just ran in the direction that Sephiroth pointed in and didn't even bother looking back...he also didn't hear Sephiroth's evil laugh as he ran farther.

"Thank you Zack...I hope that you'll get rid of my obstacles soon enough. Then I will make you work for me..." Sephiroth grinned. Zack ran faster and faster into the forest with only one thing in mind...and that was to kill Cloud Strife.

Cloud Strife...you will pay for what you have done!

(END OF CHAPTER)

( It took me awhile to try and come up with a twist, I thought about maybe Sephiroth bringing Marlene and possessing her but it didn't really work out so this was the only thing I thought would work. Also if you didn't understand this, Zack can't remember things cause he died. So because he died he lost his memory, and he didn't remember Cloud because Sephiroth made him not remember him. So since Sephiroth brought him to life  he's his puppet so he can choose the memories he receives. 

So anyway, I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter! I hope that you'll read the next one my fellow readers! BYEE!)