The Rescue and The Untold Story...

-(1 and A Half Hours Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

"Jeez Shinra's fucking huge! So much walking..." Barret groaned. 

"Well then go turn around and cry at home." I said earning a giggle from (Y/N) and Tifa. Barret glared at me and threatening pointed his gun at me. We were able to sneak a bit deeper into Shinra's base without being caught (hopefully) and we were able to interrogate a guard and learned that Aerith was kept somewhere down here.

"Hey guys..." I turned to (Y/N) who was looking down a hallway. Me, Barret, and Tifa walked over to her and I heard Tifa gasp at what we saw. There were rows and rows of people in glass containers, filled with liquid. Some of them didn't have body parts which made me sick. "What....what is this place?" Tifa asked with a look of fear and disgust on her face.

"This is where Shinra does their little experiments...with people.." Barret growled and punched one of the glasses that looked like it had a..child inside it.

"Shinra..those fucking assholes.." Barret said with pained eyes. (Y/N) ran ahead and pushed open the door at the way end, "Guys over here!" she said pointing to the door. We ran up to her and walked inside a huge room with a lot of machines and wiring, and down at the bottom of all this monstrosity was Aerith trapped in her own glass container.

"Aerith!" (Y/N) yelled as she ran over to her, but Aerith shook her head and pointed back to us. "No! Stay away! You're gonna get-," but before she could finish (Y/N) was grabbed by a monster and was being crushed in it's hand.

"A-AUGH!" 

"(Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran to the monster, I tried to slice his hand but he dodged it quickly. Tifa and Barret tried to aim for his hand too, but he kept dodging. "Damn it stay still!" Barret yelled at the beast.

"I insist that you quit that already..."

We all turned around to see a man in a science cloak, he wore glasses, had black sunglasses on, and he had the most evil looking grin I have ever seen. "Who the hell are you?" Barret asked aiming his gun at him. The man made a movement and (Y/N) was was being clenched harder in the monsters grasp.

"A-AUUGGHH!" she screamed. I turned to Barret who growled and slowly faced his gun to the ground. 

"I see that you must've came for the girl..." he said looking at Aerith. I glanced at (Y/N) then back at the man. "Let them go..or I'll kill you." I said tightening my grip on my sword. The man looked at me for a moment and began cackling loudly.

"What the hell is so fucking funny you bastard!" Barret yelled.

"I can't believe she didn't tell you! That she-,"

"That Aerith's an ancient..no we knew that already." I replied.

"No not that," the man pointed to (Y/N), "about her.." the monster brought (Y/N) down to the man. He then placed his hand on her cheek, "My favorite experiment.." I growled at him and was about to run him through until he grinned at me about to make a hand motion to the monster. I held myself back and heard glass shatter behind me. I turned to see Tifa breaking Aerith out of her container. The man sighed and scratched his head furiously.

"Hojo let her go!" Aerith yelled.

The man, Hojo, shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't..you see she belongs to me.." I looked at (Y/N) who didn't seem at all looking like she denied it.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked angrily. 

"You see...well I'm sure she must've told you the story about her sister. But she must've told you a lie..you see when I met her, her sister was dying and she asked me for help..and in exchange she would do anything I asked of her...even if it was to spy on a few certain individuals. Even though her sister was..well..dead I told her I could bring her back to life. So she's been working for me.." I looked up at (Y/N) not wanting it to be true...but (Y/N) just slouched there...not saying anything.

"Alas, when she finally was able to become friends with you she cut me off you see..told me she was done with this...work. She cared about you people more then she cared about her own sister...you must be very special if that's the case, that's why I told Reno to bring her back for me..but he brought me something even better." I continued to look up at (Y/N) who looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Is..is it true? Were you...spying on us for Shinra?" 

"Y-yes...but I couldn't do it..I cared about you all too much.." 

I shook my head and slowly backed away from her, "Well then, sorry to say but I must kill you." Hojo said. But (Y/N) looked up at the monster and grabbed her sword and threw it in it's eye. The monster screamed in pain and squeezed (Y/N) harder making her feint. I didn't know why but..even after hearing that (Y/N) was working for Shinra while with us...that she lied to me...I still..cared about her..

I ran forward to the monster to try and save (Y/N) but then the building began to collapse. I backed away and carried Tifa while Barret carried Aerith to higher ground. I placed Tifa down and ran down to (Y/N) but stopped as I noticed something running towards the monster. 

A red looking dog bit the monster which made the monster release (Y/N) from it' grasp. Then the dog grabbed (Y/N) and rushed over to us.

"Hurry up the whole place is coming down! That monster must've hit something and caused it." the dog said. I nodded not even bothered that it could talk, "Where's Hojo?" Aerith asked looking around. 

"He made his getaway already, hurry we don't have much time!" and with that the dog ran out and we followed him. "W-Why did you help us?" Tifa asked. 

"Cause..my best friend was in danger.." he said and pointed to (Y/N) with his nose. "Alright enough chit chat! We need to get the hell out of here!" Barret yelled.

The dog nodded and pointed to a doorway, "This way!" he yelled and we quickly followed him. I looked at (Y/N) who was on the dogs back, her eyes were still closed. I couldn't help but feel...hurt after hearing what Hojo said..

Why didn't she tell me...what she was going through...I could've helped her. I clutched my chest as we continued to run out of the building...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(I am sorry if this one seemed junk...if not then great! Just to make sure you understand, (Y/N) met Hojo and then decided to work for Hojo so that her sister could be healed. But then she died which was the memory that she told Cloud, but she didn't tell him that Hojo told her he could bring her sister back. So she's been working for him and then had a mission to gather info on Avalanche. But then like Hojo said she stopped and told him she was done which was why Reno came to get her.

Sorry if you already understood that, I just wanted to make sure. But thank you for reading and I hope that you'll stick around for the next one! BYEEE)