The Pain and Sorrow...

-(4 Days Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, I looked down to see a huge fluffy blanket on me with flower designs all over it. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my apartment or at Seventh Heaven. I turned to my left to see Marlene sitting on a chair coloring on a piece of paper. 

"M-Marlene?" Marlene turned towards me and a bright smile spread across her face, "(Y/N)!" she cried standing up and running towards me. "Miss Elmyra! (Y/N) woke up!" I turned to the door to see a woman walk through, "Oh wonderful, are you alright?" I looked at the woman for a moment.

She had nice light brown hair that was slowly turning grey made into a bun, light blue eyes, and a pink dress with a apron on.

"Yeah thanks...but Marlene where am I? Where's Cloud and the others?" Marlene looked up at Elmyra who nodded at her.

"Daddy and them went to go help around...and you're in the Sector 5 slums at Aerith's house." Then I gasped as the I remembered that Reno and Rude took Aerith away...

"Did they get Aerith, Cloud and them?!" Marlene sighed and I was shocked to see that she was crying, "I got it Marlene.." I looked up at Elmyra who was patting Marlene's back softly.

"About 2 days ago your friends tried to go up to Shrina to save Aerith...but..instead Shrina dropped the plate on Sector 7 killing plenty of people..but some survived however and came here in Sector 5 and 6...but no Aerith is still up at Shinra.." I gasped and brought my hand to my face..it was all my fault...if I hadn't followed Reno then...

"Did everyone make it? The gang I mean?" I asked Marlene.

"No...in the battle..Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge..they...they're gone." Marlene said. I shook my head in disbelief, "N-no.." I whimpered as tears came to my eyes, all my fault.... "Can you stand?" Elmyra asked me. I looked up at her and tried to move my legs off the bed, it took me awhile but I successfully did it and could stand up.

Elmyra took my hand and smiled at me, "It's not your fault..what happened..just keep moving forward, and try not to look back.." I looked up at her and nodded..not sure if I could ever not look back at my past...

(Cloud's POV)

"Whew, that was a lot of people today." Barret said wiping his forehead with his hand. 

"Yep, but a least a bunch of more people are happier." Tifa said fixing her hair a little bit. I nodded and turned to see Aerith's house in the distance...but something else caught my eye...someone on the ground.. "(Y/N)!" I yelled happily running over to her, she looked up at me as I came up to her. I knelt down and looked at her to make sure she was okay.

"(Y/N) you feeling better?" I asked her but before she could answer me she burst into tears. I moved back a little bit surprised by what happened. 

"Cloud-i-is it true... about Jessie, Biggs, and W-Wedge..are they-gone?" she asked in between breaths. Tifa and Barret walked up to us, "Y-yeah..it's true.." I said, feeling the sad vibes from Tifa and Barret behind me. (Y/N) covered her face with her hands and started to cry harder, her tears began to spill onto the concrete.  "Aerith..she has to stay in that awful place...all because of me! If I hadn't followed Reno none of this would've happened!" I grabbed her arm and pulled (Y/N) to my chest holding her tighter then I ever had before.

"What happened that day..wasn't your fault, understand? Just stop crying...I don't like it when you cry.." I was surprised by the last part that I said, even (Y/N) was a little surprised. I slowly pushed her gently away from me and looked her in the eyes.

"We're gonna get Aerith back...together.." I looked up at Tifa and Barret who nodded along with me. "Yeah! So don't sweat it, Aerith will be back here safe and sound." Tifa said kneeling down next to me, "Y-yeah so you don't need to cry!" Barret said grinning as he knelt down next to us. 

"Okay...I believe you..thanks guys." (Y/N) said with a smile...but..something about her eyes seemed..empty..

-(7 Hours Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I grabbed my sword (from last chapter) and placed it in it's sheath by my side. I then quietly closed my door and ran quietly to the stairs. I only had one thing in mind, and that was to bring Aerith back.

I looked back at Cloud's room, "Sorry Cloud..I..I gotta do this on my own.." I whispered and ran to the door. I slowly opened it and gasped at what I saw. Cloud, Barret, and Tifa were standing there with their weapons ready to go. "W-W-W-What are you guys,-" but before I could finish Barret began to laugh.

"We're no idiots you know, that look you gave us this morning didn't really say 'I'm okay with saving Aerith with you guys' it was more like 'Imma do it myself' kinda look." Barret said with a grin. "Yeah we're coming with you no matter what you say." Tifa said and placed her hands on her hips. I turned to Cloud who just continued to smile at me, "To think that you were gonna go on your own was stupid. Don't forget we wanna help Aerith too." Cloud said.

"AND GIVE SHINRA A PROPER ASS KICK!" Barret yelled and Cloud hit him for being too loud. Cloud turned to me with a grin on his face, "What do you say (Y/N)? You ready for this?" Cloud asked me holding out his hand for me to take.

I sighed and took Cloud's hand with a grin, "Yeah, let's go!" I said happily.

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Oh man guys I can't wait for the next one! I mean I've been wanting to do the next chapters to come for a long time! So I hope you guys like it, and I hope that you guys also liked this chapter as well! Thank you for reading my work by the way. Have a great day and I hope that you'll read the next one! BYEE!)