The Returned Memories..

-(6 Hours Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I waited outside the room where Aerith was checking on Cloud's wound. Every second felt like minutes, and every minutes felt like hours..

Marlene was with me and noticed my uneasiness, "He's gonna be fine (Y/N).." Marlene said with a reassuring smile. I nodded and patted her on the head, "Yeah..." then I looked  up in time to see Aerith walk out of the room.

"He's gonna be okay, the poison from that monster wasn't too strong so I was able to get rid of it. But he does need to rest, he should be good in a day or two." I smiled at Aerith and nodded. "Thank you..." I said, Aerith smiled and gave me a thumbs up. 

"Let's go and tell Tifa and Barret the good news (Y/N)!" Marlene said happily. I nodded and me and Aerith followed Marlene turned and walked towards the stairs. I looked at the room one more time before finally walking down the stairs with Aerith and Marlene..

-(Cloud's Dream)-

(Cloud's POV)

"Hey! Come on wake up I don't have too much time!" I opened my eyes and noticed a girl was standing over me with concern...but where have I...

"I-It's you! From my dream!" I said sitting upwards and looking at the girl. She glared at me and pointed her finger at me, "You take too long! I would've had to find a rock or something to wake you up!" she said angrily. She fixed her ponytail and stood up, "Come on!" she said, I stood up and looked down at her.

"What's wrong..what did you mean that you don't have too much time?" I asked, the girl opened her mouth to say something but decided not to.

"I..I can't tell you..not yet..but I want to show you something..something you know..but don't remember. Then you'll never see me again.." the girl placed her hand over my head. 

"W-Wait what do you mean never see you again?" I asked her, the girl sighed and looked up  at me with a sad expression. 

"Don't worry about it....I just know who I am now..so..I have no need to stay.." I looked at her with a confused expression. She sighed and smiled at me, "You helped me a lot Cloud Strife," she said with a smile, "so let me help you.." she placed her other hand on my head and whispered something under her breath. 

I watched as she slowly began to disappear, "Good bye Cloud...thank you..." she said with a smile. I tried to reach for her but she was gone...then before I knew it I was standing on a grassy field...somewhere I've felt like I've been to before..

"Cloud...do you really have to go?"

I turned to see another me and.....a woman....(Y/N)?! I walked towards them but they didn't seem to notice me there.

"Yeah...me and Zack got a mission to go on..and well...I can't just not go.."

"But..you just got back..."

"I know (Y/N)....but I have to go...I just gotta. But that doesn't mean I'm not coming back."

The other me walked over to (Y/N) and hugged her tightly in his arms.

"I promise I'll come back for you...me and you're brother.."

"Alright..just make sure you two watch each others back..."

"Yeah...I promise..."

Then just like how it appeared the vision disappeared, I looked around getting more confused by the second....I knew (Y/N) long ago....

Then all of a sudden another memory appeared with (Y/N) and me.....and Zack.

"Cloud I want you to meet my sister, (Y/N).."

"Zack you gotta stop introducing me to your weird friends..."

Then like a flash that memory disappeared too, I placed my hands on the side of my head trying to calm myself. Zack was (Y/N)'s brother?! I knew her too from my past?! 

"What the hell is this?! Why..why did I forget all this.." I realized that (Y/N) must've remembered all of this too...how it must've hurt her..seeing me not remember who she was. Then (Y/N)'s voice started to echo in my head giving me different memories of her all at once.

"Cloud!"

"You're so plain."

"Not like that!"

"Here try this, I hope you like it!"

"I want to stay with you.."

"Hurry up Cloud!"

"I don't wanna lose you.."

"Promise me...that you'll come back to me..."

Then the memories stopped, I clenched my chest feeling...weird inside. Then I looked up and noticed that I was standing near a patch of flowers, I looked up to see (Y/N) standing there...she looked so beautiful..

Her (E/C) eyes were shining brightly the closer I walked to her, "Hey Cloud...you okay?" she asked. I shook my head, "I'm sorry....I forgot..I forgot all about you.." I said, (Y/N) smiled at me and brought her hand to the side of my face.  

"I'm not the (Y/N) you should be telling this too..." she said with a smile. 

"Yeah..." the fake (Y/N) smiled and began to walk away, but she stopped and turned around. "Well...do you know what your are going to tell her?" she asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Cloud...please..take care.." she said, her body then slowly disappeared. I watched as the flower petals began to lift upwards but then I noticed that they were taking me with them. Before I even knew it a huge amount of light came towards me and I was engulfed in to the light...

-(Reality)-

I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked around and noticed that I was in the room that I stayed in at Aerith's house. 

"Cloud your awake!" I turned to my left to see Marlene smiling at me. 

"Hey Marlene where is-,"

"(Y/N) is in the garden...if you want I can take you to her."

I lifted my eyebrows up surprised by what she said, but then grinned at Marlene. "Yeah..if you don't mind.." I said, and slowly stood up out of my bed. Marlene then took my hand and began leading me to (Y/N), "What did you need to see her for anyway?" Marlene asked.

I hesitated before saying, "I have to tell her something that I should've told her a long time ago." I replied. Marlene smiled and nodded and started to run faster, I smiled at Marlene and thought about the goal at hand.

I have to see (Y/N)...I have to tell her...how I truly feel...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(If case you guys didn't understand (Y/N) is Zack's sister >//<! I was really excited to make this one and I hope that you all liked it! If you have any questions just comment and I will answer. BYEE and thank you for reading!)