Stay with Me...

-(2 Hours Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

We walked up the stairs to Aerith's house and sat down on the ground in front of us. Barret looked at (Y/N) and sighed, "Well...what now?"he asked. 

"How about this," I said and turned to the dog, "who the hell are you?" I asked. 

"Well...I'm one of Hojo's experiments but you can just call me Red." he said. 

"How do you know (Y/N)?" Tifa asked.

"When she worked at Shinra, and she would get tested on..she would come and talk to me. If anything she's the only reason I liked to wake up in that damn place." Red then turned to me, "Please don't be mad at (Y/N)...she..she's been through a lot..I was there when her sister died in her arms. It was the most saddest thing I've ever seen...I've never seen someone look so....dead inside.." Red said looking at (Y/N) sadly. Barret, Tifa, and Aerith looked at me as if I was a sad puppy on the streets.

"So...what should we do Cloud?" Aerith asked. 

"I...I don't know.." I said and stood up. I walked over to (Y/N) and picked her up, I looked down at her trying to figure out if I should trust her..

"For now..let's just rest..we all had a long night.." I said and walked to the house. But I could feel their eyes watching me as I closed the door.

I walked up the stairs and into the room which (Y/N) had been sleeping in for the past few days since we got here, I placed her down gently and stared at her. Why..why is it that even though she did such a thing like lie to me...I still care about her..I sighed and was shocked to see that (Y/N)'s eyes were open, she looked at me for a moment before sitting in her bed.

"Why...why am I here?" she asked.

"We got help from your friend, Red..he saved you." (Y/N) looked down at me and started to cry, "Cloud...I'm so sorry..for lying to you." she said clenching her fist. 

"I've been wanting to tell you..but I didn't want them to hurt you or anyone...I didn't want to lose someone I love again.." she said sniffling. She then stood up and started to walk towards the door until I grabbed her hand, "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm leaving," she said and turned towards me, "I caused enough trouble for you guys.." she said and tried to pull out of my grasp but she couldn't. "Cloud..please let me go.." I shook my head at her, "Cloud, please just let me go..." she said whimpering. I stood up and grabbed her other hand, "No..." (Y/N) looked up at me with her eyes wide. 

"Why...I've cause so much trouble fro you guys! I don't deserve to be here!" she yelled.

"That doesn't matter! You stopped working for Shinra because you cared about us!"

"But still, I lied to everyone! Even you Cloud, who trusted me! I DON'T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE!" I grabbed (Y/N) and pulled her close to my chest making her flinch.

"You idiot! I don't care anymore, sure I was kinda upset but not anymore! Ever sense I met you (Y/N) I don't think I've ever felt so happy! The moments I had with you were the best in my life! I don't know why..but they were.." I pushed her gently away from me and looked her in the eyes, "I..I care about you...and I don't ever want to you to leave..I want you to stay with me.." I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter.

(Y/N) looked up at me, her (E/C) eyes filled with hope. "You want me..to stay with you?" she asked as if not thinking it was true. "Yes....p-please.." I said with embarrassment. (Y/N) smiled, "You sure?" she asked me. I nodded and grabbed her hand tightly.

"Yeah...I'm sure.." 

-(3 Hours Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I opened my eyes and yawned, I looked outside to see stars shining brightly outside. 

"Still night.." I turned to my right and froze, my heart started beating faster and faster the more I stared. Cloud was sleeping next to me...in such a cute way, I tried my best not to laugh. He was kinda drooling on the left side of his mouth but he still looked cute sleeping so peacefully.

I placed my head next to his head and smiled to myself, "Thank you Cloud..." I said in a whisper. I held his hand and closed my eyes not wanting this night to end..ever....

-(END OF CHAPTER)-

(This one was a cute one guys! I was kinda laughing to myself as I made it. But I hoped that you my fellow readers enjoyed it, and I hope that you have a great day! BYEEE!)