Chapter 13

Before Obi-wan knew what he was doing, he was instinctually shoving the pill bottle into his cloak pocket and rushing out of Ahsoka's room. He had heard a loud noise coming from the bathroom. A bad feeling started to settle in his gut as he approached the fresher door. He could still hear the shower running but as far as he could tell there was no indication of Ahsoka's presence.

"Ahsoka," he called out, "Are you alright?"

He waited. Waited for something to make that feeling go away. Obi-wan was met with silence. 

He sighed before he spoke out again, "I heard a noise. Ahsoka are you okay?"

Nothing. Again. 

Obi-wan started to get more worried. He didn't know what could have happened. All he knew was Ahsoka wasn't responding and that didn't exactly leave room for many positive outcomes. Obi-wan stood there, unsure of what to do. He thought for a bit, contemplating his options before speaking once more.

"Ahsoka, I'm going to come in," he waited for a response. Anything that said 'hey I'm fine. Don't come barging in when I'm showering.' But nothing came. So Obi-wan took a deep breath, then used the force to open the door. 

The first thing Obi-wan noticed when he stepped into the fresher was the heat. Steam swirled around the ceiling and the mirror was completely fogged up. The second thing he took in was the shower itself. Luckily, the curtain was still closed so if Obi-wan had somehow overreacted there was still a way to recover. 

"Ahsoka," Obi-wan's voice was soft but unsure. 

He stepped closer to the shower and instead of hearing a voice, Obi-wan tuned into the quiet sound of whimpers. Once again taking a deep breath, Obi-wan cautiously grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it back.

Obi-wan gasped slightly at the sight. Ahsoka was sitting on the floor of the shower. He was glad that she was fairly covered up, with her knees pulled up to her chest and arms wrapped around her legs. The shower was still on and raining down on her. Red splotches on her skin caused Obi-wan to reach his hand out and feel the water. Upon making contact he quickly pulled his hand back.

"Goodness, Ahsoka, " Obi-wan exclaimed, reaching for the nozzle and turning off the shower, "That's burning."

When he turned back to her, he saw the way her chest rose and fell, heaving. Her breaths were coming out fast and now with the shower turned off it was easy to see the tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, Ahsoka," 

"Please," her voice croaked, "just make it stop"

Obi-wan didn't know what to say. She was clearly in distress but Obi-wan had no idea what had caused it. 

"Make what stop?" Obi-wan probed.

"I just want it to stop," Ahsoka responded, "I can still feel him."

Obi-wan's voice caught in his throat. What could he say to that? He still barely knew what was causing her distress but Obi-wan was beginning to piece things together. 

"By him," Obi-wan started, "do you mean Rav?"

Ahsoka visually flinched at the name, confirming Obi-wan's suspicions

"It's alright Ahsoka," he cooed, "You're safe now. He isn't here."

Ahsoka started shaking her head, desperately sucking in air. 

"I can still feel him," she repeated. "I can feel his hands on me. I can hear him taunting me. See him towering above me. I just want it to stop. Please, Obi-wan. Please just make it stop." Ahsoka started sobbing.