Chapter 1

Helloooooo! How are you guys? I hope you all are safe and happy. Thank you for reading my book and love yah❤️

Anna's POV
I wake up at the floor still chain up at the wall. I heard footsteps coming closer then the door opens. "Go prepare breakfast and get ready to school? I don't want to waste my money on nothing." He said while unlocking the chains.

After that he look at me up and down, I look at his eyes and saw...lust. What?! please not this. I run upstairs and get ready for school. When I came down, I saw my father on the kitchen island staring into nothing. That's weird!

I look down and make my way to the kitchen. I started making eggs and bacon. I'm a bit nervous and uncomfortable by the way he is staring at me.

When I'm done, I put it in front of him and make my way to the door. I was about to walk away when I heard him yell. "Come back early!" with that I left and started walking to my another hell hole I called school.

When I enter the school gates, everyone look at me with disgust. I look down and continue walking to my locker.

It's Thursday today, so my first period is Math. Yes! Note the sarcasm.
I walked to my first period and sit at the back.

The day went by a blur, so before I knew it, it's time for lunch.

I enter the cafeteria and everyone stare at me. I look down and walk to the back but I'm stopped by Tiffany. "Look, who's here. The worthless slut!" She said laughing. The whole cafeteria laughs. I feel tears threatening to fall but I held it in.

Out of nowhere, she spill her drinks at me. "Oh so sorry, I thought that you are the trash can" I look up at her and said as quietly as possible "enough"

"Oh look at her talking back to me. Look here, little whore, you're nothing and you will always be nothing. So don't you dare look at me, you're disgusting. You're making me puke"

She then look around and shouted, "everyone throw food at her, she deserves it" then everyone started throwing food and drinks at me. "Whore", "Slut", "bitch", "worthless", "trash" and many other words are thrown at me.

I can't do this anymore, so I ran out and I decided to just skipped school for today. So I walked home and immediately take a shower. When I'm changing I hear my door opening then it close to a soft click.

"WHY ARE HOME SO EARLY? DIDN'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL?" I froze and quickly turning to face him. "Father, everyone throw food on me so I had to go home" I said in my low and soft voice.

"Hmmm....well then, you should rest" okay, that's weird he never want me to rest. "But father what about the house-" He cut me off, "no, it's fine. The house is clean. You need to rest" with that he left.

I lay down and think, what had gotten to my father's head to make him act like that. Maybe, he finally realize that I'm not mother and I'm his beloved daughter. Maybe, after all he cared for me. Maybe, he love me. I'm thinking a lot right now, I should rest. Plus, I'm tired. Then I drifted off to dream land and dream about my mother.

Guys, I'm warning you now. It's not gonna be pretty if you scroll down. If you want to skip it go ahead. But I warned you.

I feel my father touch my cheek and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I feel the bed dipped and father hugging me. After a full 5 minutes, I'm drifting off to sleep but I slowly feel his hand traveled to my waist up to my breast. Then I realize what is happening, he is going to rape me! No! I keep silent and held in my tears in fear of him knowing I'm awake. I'm scared! I stay still and let him violate me. I feel him kissing my head then my neck. "Hmmmm..."

Then he put his hand on my nipple and started pinching and twisting it. I bit my lip to stop my self from whimpering.
"You look just like your mother, so beautiful"

Then he started grinding against me. I feel his cock twitch, "fuck, so good" he groan. "Ahhhh...Hannah" he moan my mother's name.

Why is this happening to me? What did I do wrong?
I feel his other hand caressing my thigh. Then he groan out loud. "Fuck!" Then he cum on his jeans.

He tried to catch his breath and left like nothing happens. I sit up, and go straight to the bathroom. I stripped and scrub my body, trying to get that awful feeling away. Before I know it, I'm breaking down and sobbing loudly.

Why? Why did he do that? I'm his daughter. Awhile ago I'm thinking that maybe he changed, maybe he cares for me, maybe he loves me. But no, he makes me sleep to take advantage of me while I'm sleeping.

I don't know what to do now, I'm too scared to do anything. If I tell the police, they will not believe me. I tried once but they ignore me and make me go home. That's when my father finds me, I was escaping that time but he caught me. What should I do?

So yeah, she was rape. I hope you guys like it. Even though it's a sad scene. Love yah😘