Chapter 31

Hello! Another chapter! Enjoy!😊

Xander's POV
I open the door and at first I didn't see anything but I heard sobbing. "X-Xander...I'm h-here" I look towards the familiar voice and the sight in front of me, break my heart into thousand pieces.

"Anna, what h-happened to you?" I walk towards her and held her carefully, too scared to even hold her. A tear fell from my eyes as I look at her naked and bruise form. "I'm s-sorry..." she said as she cried on my chest.

"Shhh...everything is going to be fine, I'm here now. No one will hurt you ever again, I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough" I cried. I never cry but what am I seeing right now really breaks me. "I'll get you out of here, just stay strong" I take my shirt off and put it on her. I carefully lift her up and walk out.

When I get out of the warehouse, I rush to the car and open it. "What to- WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" Aaron shouted. "Just drive please!" I said desperately.

I look at Anna's form that is sleeping. I kiss her forehead and hug her. "I love you, stay strong"

"Where's Adrianna?" I said as my voice crack. "At the backseat, she has a couple of bruised and that's all. If you're asking for Alfonzo, Tiffany and Drew. Adriano have them"

"I will make them pay for what they did to my princess!!" I angrily shouted.

When we reach our family hospital, we rush out and carry Adrianna and Anna to the ER. As soon as they see us, they rush to us and make us put them on the stretcher. "We will handle it from here" a nurse said as she stop us from following them.

"Please keep them safe" she nods and rush towards the door where they enter Anna and Adrianna. I sit down and put my head on my hands, "I'll call our father and mother" I just nod.

After a couple of minutes, my mother and father rush to us. "Where are they?" My mother ask.

"ER" Aaron answered. "Are they alright?" My father ask. A sob left from me while I look at my mother, "A-Anna...have a lot of bruises mom and s-she's naked when I found her. Mom, she looks so weak and I can't do anything!" I shouted and punch the wall.

Aaron stops me from punching the wall while my father makes me sit, "Anna is strong, she can fight this" my mom rubs my back as I sob on her chest. "I don't want to lose her, I love her so much" I mumble.

We waited 2 hours until the doctor comes out, I stand up and walk towards her. "Adrianna is fine. She's stable, just a few bruises while Anna...she's in a coma. I think and hope that she will wake up this month. Her body needs rest because not only of the bruises but her broken bones. Don, do you mind if we speak in private?"

"Just say it" I mentally prepared myself in the news I'm about to get. "She had a miscarriage"

A tear fell from my eyes while I sat down. She's pregnant and we didn't even know! I sob loudly, how the hell am I going to tell her this? That our baby died because of them. I can't even say their name. I'm furious, I will kill them!

"Son..." my father kneels in front of me as I stare at the wall. "Look at me, son" I look at him blankly. "How am I suppose to tell her that our baby died? How?" My voice crack as I ask them that. "You have to be strong for her, son. She needs you right now, I know it's hard but you two will get through this" my father is right, I need to be strong for her. "Don't lie to her and tell her everything slowly" I nod and stand up. "Thank you dad" I weakly smiled at him.

"Anything" he hug me and we both go to Adrianna room. After talking to her and her telling her story. I walk towards Anna's room.

I prepared myself before entering the room. There I see her, her body is covered with bruises and bandages. I pull a chair and sit beside her bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't come early. I'm so sorry! It's all my fault...please, wake up. I love you." I held her hand and kiss it. I sit there and stare at her after a few hours, I fell asleep.

Time skip: 3 weeks after what happened.
I'm now at my warehouse where Drew and the others are lock in. I walk towards the cell where my 'best friend' is.

The urge to kill him was so strong but I compose myself. I want to know why? Why would he betray me?

I enter the room to see him on the floor sleeping. I go to the side and grab a bucket of water and dump it on him.
"Who- Xander?" I glare at him, "Guards! Put him in the torture chamber!" My men grab him and drag him to the torture chamber.

"Let go of me!" He shouted as he tried to get out of the grip of my men but he could not. They tied him to the chair and leave us.

"Let's start with you answering some of my questions" I said while playing with my knife.

"Why did you betray me, us?" I ask him. He scoff, "Why do you think?" He ask back. "Don't answer my question with a question!" I punch him with anger.

"It's because, Alfonzo tells me to...he's threatening me to kill my mother if I didn't obey him" he said with his head down in shame. "I never intend to kidnap your sister and fiancée, I may like Anna at the first but I tried to stay away from her for you. I don't want to take her away from you, I'm guilty about me betraying you so I'm not going to take your happiness. But Alfonzo want her so bad that he ordered me to get her for him. I tried stopping him but he had my mom...go do anything, punch me, slice me open, kill me. I deserve it" I lower my knife and put it away. "Then why take my sister?" I'm still a bit suspicious about him.

"You probably know that Alfonzo have a sister, Tiffany. She ordered me to kidnap Adrianna when she heard that Alfonzo ordered me to kidnap Anna. She threatened me to tell Alfonzo that I'm planning to betray him. Of course, her being his sister, he would believe her than me. But I'm really planning to betray him but my only worry is my mom" I sit down still deciding if I should trust him again. "Why does Alfonzo have your mom?" I'm trying to understand him, if he can answer my question then I'll let him go. "My dad, he have a lot of debts to Alfonzo. He can't pay so he give me and mother. After that he ran away but when I find him, I kill him. Because of him this happened to us!" He said with pure anger in his eyes.

"You know, I want to kill you but I understand why you did that. It just pains me because I really want to inflict pain into someone. They killed my baby and now Anna is in coma for 3 weeks now" I tell him. "I'm sorry, I really don't want that to happen it's just Alfonzo..." I nod and untie him. "If you want to still work for me it's fine but if you don't want to, it's fine too"

"I want to repay you of what you've done for me, can I still work here?" I nod and we did a Bro hug. "I'll help you get your mom" he smile at me and thank me.

He go out while I call for Adriano and tell him about Drew. "Okay, but I'll still keep him under surveillance. I still don't trust him after what he did"

"I agree, do it" then I hang up. I walk out and decided to visit Anna. Adrianna already go home after 1 week in the hospital. Now she's in her room resting. We tell her what happened to Anna and she keep saying sorry that she didn't save her. But we tell her it's fine and it's not her fault.

As I arrived at the hospital, I sit at the chair that I sit on every time I'm here and watch her sleeping figure. I started getting sleepy so I sleep in the sofa there.

While I'm writing this, I really feel sorry for the characters. I just hate when a woman go through miscarriage, it reminds me of my baby brother...

Anyways, have a nice day and love lots!😘💜