Chapter 34

How is everyone? I hope everyone is fine. We don't have classes for a whole month. I know a whole month, well, do you guys know what happened to the Philippines? The typhoon Ulysses hit it and I'm from there. We're fine but a lot of people lost their houses and some lost their love ones. I pray for them to be safe.

Btw, have a nice day and enjoy!

Anna's POV
I'm resting while Xander and the others transfer our things in our new home. I'm scrolling on my social media when I feel like vomiting.

I limp my way to the bathroom and empty my guts, "Amore? Where are- Amore!" I feel him ran to me. He held my hair back and rub my back.

After puking, I brush my teeth and lean on the wall. "Are you okay? Is something wrong?" He check my temperature and carry me to the bed.

"Can you call Adrianna? I want to talk with her" he nod and walk out. After a few minutes, Adrianna walk in.

"I heard what happened, did you eat something bad? Are you sick?" She rambled worriedly. "No but can you do me a favor?"

"Anything, what is it?" She sit in the bed. I look at her and smiled, "can you get me a pregnancy test?" I ask quietly. "What?!" I shush her, "keep it down, I'm not yet sure but I want to know if I am pregnant" she quietly scream and grin at me. "On it! See yah!" Before she can walk out I stop her, "Do not tell anyone, understand?" She nods and walk out.

By the number of rounds we did yesterday, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. But I still want to make sure. I waited for her for an hour before she comes in. "Here, can I see it? I want to know too" I nod at her and carefully stand up.

I limp my way to the bathroom and take the test. We waited for 5 minutes before looking, "Oh my god! I'm gonna be an auntie! Yes!" I look at the test with happy tears. "When do you want to tell him?"

"His birthday is coming up, this would be my gift to him. For now, tell him that I just have a headache" she nods and assist me to the bed before going out. I hide the test in my clothes and wait for him.

He comes in and lay beside me. "Are you really okay?" I nod and lean my head to his chest. Soon after we fell asleep.

Xander's Birthday
I already did my first ultrasound and I have the ultrasound pictures. I wrap it in a small box with the pregnancy test.

Now, we are all preparing food and decorating the house. Xander is gone with Adriano, I tell him that fake that there's an emergency. He agreed and now they are off to somewhere.

I heard a car pulling up and I shouted, "they are here!" We all hide and close the lights.

I heard them getting closer to the door, "Why are the lights close?" Xander ask. "I don't know" Adriano shrug.

Xander open the door and we all come out and say, "Happy birthday!"

They all greeted him and I'm the last one. "Happy birthday! I love you!" I kiss him in the lips and pull away before he can deepened the kiss.

"Who plan all of this?" He ask. They all look at me while I look away. "It's Anna, I fake the emergency while they decorate and cook" Adriano explained. "Really?" He look at me and hold my cheeks. I nod shyly at him.

"Thank you and I love you!" then he kiss me passionately. "That's enough love birds, I want to eat I'm hungry" Adrianna groaned. We pull away and walk towards the dining area.

After eating we all sit at the living room and give him gifts. "This is our gift we want you two to take care of it" they said as mom and dad look at us.

They give us a ring, the ring has a lion with a crown. "It's the family's crest" Xander mumbled.

"Thank you! We will take care of it" I thank them. Next is Adrianna, he give him a Rolex. Aaron give him a sibling bracelet, then he give one to Adrianna and Adriano. Next is Adriano, "I give you two, a couple gun" then he open a box with two guns, his is gold and black. Mine is Rose gold and pink. "Thank you!" We both said.

I'm the last one, "well my gift is this, I want you to open it now" I give him the box. He look at it then slowly open it. He pick up what's inside, "you're pregnant?!" I nod happily.

"This is the best gift ever. I'm gonna be a father!" He lift me up and twirl us around. "Thank you and I love you!" He kiss my forehead and look at the pictures.

"Congratulations!" His parents greeted. Then the others come forward, they congratulate and wish us the best.

The rest of the night is full of laughter and happiness. When midnight comes we all go our separate ways and rest.
"Goodnight amore and bambino" he said while holding my stomach. "Goodnight" with that we fall asleep.

I'm gonna write 2 bonus chapter after the epilogue. Just three more chapter then the new book. I hope you like it, love lots!😘💜