Chapter 7

-Don't let other people define who you are-
Anonymous

Anna's POV
I open my eyes when I hear someone knocking at the door, "Anna, are you awake? Can I go in?"

It's Adrianna, I fix myself and open the door, "Come in"

"Do you need something?" I ask her. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" I have a feeling that it has something to do to what happened yesterday. "I'm sorry, we shouldn't ask you about your father"

"No, it's fine" I tell her, I mean they didn't know what happen so it's not their fault.

"So, are we okay?" I smile at her and nod. "Yey! Now that's settled. Can you call me Addie? Adrianna is too long" I nod at her and smile.

"Now let's go down and eat" we started going down, "My brother like you" I look at her, "what?"

"I said my brother like you" she said nonchalantly. "Who?"

"Xander, I think he likes you" I laugh at her, "how sure are you? I mean how do you know?"

"I'm his sister of course I'll know. He cares a lot about you and that's a first. Cause he never care for anyone except they're a family or close friend. And he listen to you, he never listen to anyone not even us" she said.

"That's impossible, I'm not sexy, beautiful and rich. I'm way out of his league" she turn to look at me, "Are you seriously saying that?! You're beautiful! You look like a beauty queen!" I just nod and look away.

"Anna! There you are, I've been looking for you" I smile at him, "why? Do you need something?"

"I...I want to ask you something..." he looks down, nervous. "Will you be my date to the masquerade?" I look at him wide eye.

"W-what?" This is unbelievable! I'm not that beautiful, why?
"I-of course, it would be my pleasure, but why me?"

"Because you're beautiful" he said while grinning, "Addie, can you accompany Anna and buy some gowns?"

"Sure,why not? Let just eat outside, Anna" I smile at her, "sure, let me fix myself first" I go up and went in my room.
I choose to wear a red polka dot crop and a ripped jeans.

After changing, I immediately went downstairs

After changing, I immediately went downstairs. "Are you ready?" I nod and smile, "Okay! Let's go hit the stores!" She shouted excited. I just chuckle at her and we both ride the van.

When we arrive, we eat first then go shop some gowns. We look to every store but nothing caught our eyes yet, until we pass at one of the stores. We both look at the gown that we desire and and go inside.