Chapter 10

Hello!!!! I didn't know how stressful online schooling is until now. Have a good day!

Anna's POV
Today is the day that I'm going to school, I'm kinda nervous at the same time excited. I wake up extra early today and wear some comfy clothes.

 I wake up extra early today and wear some comfy clothes

I went downstairs and cook some bacon and eggs. After that I set the table nicely and started making refreshments.

"Anna, why so early?" Adrianna said, looking at me sleepily. "Good morning! And no, we have like an hour left to get ready for school"

"Yeah, whatever. Btw, what did you cook?" She ask.
"Just bacon and eggs, do you want a coffee?"

"Yeah sure, thank you!" I just nod and continue what I'm doing. "Hello, ladies!" Drew said.

"Hello to you too" Adri said. I walk up to them and sit beside Adri.

We eat in silence and after that Adri said she needs to get ready which leave me and Drew. "Sweetheart, can I ask you something?" I nod. "Why are you so pretty and sexy?" I look at him, a little bit taken back. "What?"

"I mean, look at you. You look ravishing" he said twirling my hair in his fingers. I'm getting a bit uncomfortable. As I'm going to answer Adrianna came down and he immediately let my hair go. I sigh in relief, "Why so fast? I was talking to Anna"

"Well, we are getting late for school so bye-bye" Adri said and pull me towards the car.

"Do you like Drew?" Adri suddenly ask her. "What? Of course not" I told her calmly. "Okay... Well are you excited? We're gonna be school mates! I'm gonna introduce you to my friends". I hope her friends are nice.

We stop in front of- what?! This is my old school. I sit frozen and try to process everything. "Hey is everything alright?" Adri ask me. "Y-yes, I'm fine"

"Then come on, I'm gonna introduce you to my friends" she pull me inside. Once we enter everyone look at us. I saw the shock on everyone's face. "People! Can you mind your own business!" Everyone look away and continue what they are doing.

"We miss you bitch!" With that Adri was attack by two girls. One with a blond hair and the other one with red hair. "Aww...miss you too bitches" they stop and turn to face me. "Who is she?" The red hair ask.

"Oh, Ali,Lei this is Anna and Anna this is Aaliyah but we call her Ali and Leila, we call her Lei" so Ali is the one with a blond hair and Lei is the one with red hair.

"Hello, nice to meet you" I said while looking down. "Nice to meet you too, but don't be shy! Your one of us now" they said smiling at me.

"How can you say that? You don't even know me" I ask, a little taken back because they're so kind to me. "If Adri trust you, we can trust you too. Now come on, we need to get your class schedule and go to class" with that we walk towards the office and take my schedule it turns out I have classes with them in everything. Every single one is with them, I feel like someone intentionally do this, but oh well who am I to say no.

We walk to our first which is history. When we enter everyone look at us, their eyes are on me probably wondering why am I with them. "Oh...hello ms. Harrington, mind telling me why you were late?"

"Sorry, we kinda need to assist her because she's new here" the teacher turn to me, "you look familiar, have you study here before?"

I look down and nod,"Okay, then what's your name?"

"Annalyse Rose Francois" realization hit everyone in the room. "Aren't you that ugly ass nerd?"

"Oh yeah, I remember her. You are one of the worthless slut" the whole class laugh at me. I feel tears burning my eyes.

"Can you all shut up!!! How dare you tell her that? You talk like you are perfect, whore look at yourself at the mirror first!" Ali said. "How dare you tell that in front of us? She's our friend, hurt her, We will hurt you ten times worse!" Adri said. With that they pull me to the back and the teacher continue the lesson.

"Hey, don't cry. Don't let them get into you." Lei said while hugging me. "She's right! We're here for you." Adri said, smiling at me softly.

"Thank you" I said while wiping my tears. "You know what we need to teach you how to fight for yourself. I mean we're not always with you, you should know how to protect yourself" Ali said.

"I understand y'all and thank you but sorry I'm weak I cannot do those things. Let them do what they used to do before, I'm used to it" I said quietly. No one talks but I can feel them looking at me.

After that little scene earlier, our day went pretty fast. I didn't even realize that it's time to go home.

"Finally! Home!" Adri shouted right as we enter the house.

"How was your first day?" Xander ask, as he see us enter the living room. "It's fine, I'm sorry but can I excuse myself?" I ask softly. "Sure, go ahead" I walk upstairs and enter my room. I decided to sleep and later do all my homework. So I set my alarm to wake me up.

Adrianna's POV
I watch as Anna walk upstairs. "Brother, I have to tell you something" I turn to face my brother. "What is it?" He ask turning to serious mode. "The school we enrolled in was Anna's old school" I stop and continue, "It seems like she didn't have a nice past there. It seems like she's getting bullied in that school" he stood there frozen, "what do you mean?" He ask.

"Earlier, when we enter the class, our history teacher knew her and the whole class started bad mouthing her, saying that she's a worthless slut, ugly nerd and so on. We protected her but it seems like she's use to it. She don't care!" After telling him what happened he just stood there not moving. "I need to make a background check on her" with that he left and go up to his office. I decided to go up to my room, do some homework and sleep after that.

Whew...this is just hectic. I'm so tired of online class. The deadlines then test coming. It's just...I want to rest.

Btw, I hope you like this chapter. I know I'm not updating frequently but this online class is just so stressful. Sorry! Love lot!😘