Chapter 25

I want to really thank you all for your support on the book. I want to say that I love y'all. Have a nice day!

⚠️Warning⚠️ (a little smut, I think?)

Anna's POV
I decided to sleep throughout the flight but wake up a few times to eat and to go to the bathroom.

When we arrive, the driver which I learn the name of through the times when he drop and pick us up from school. His name is Allan and he has a wife and two children.
He pick us up from the airport and drop us in front of the house.

We enter the house and decided to rest, then just do the unpacking later. We immediately fall asleep because of fatigue.

I wake up late at night and look beside me to see Xander sleeping. I get up and go downstairs to get a glass of water. As I was to go back, I heard noises to one of the corridors. I walk silently towards it and look to see Drew talking to someone on the phone. It seems like he's arguing with the person.

"I can't do that! We have to plan first before doing that....okay" with that he hangs up and walk to the opposite direction of where I am. What is he talking about? A plan? What plan? Who is he talking to? A lot of questions in my mind but I got no answers for all of them. I decided to leave it and go back.

The next morning
I wake up with Xander no longer beside me. I get ready for school, I wear a white T-shirt that says New York and a black shorts jumper. I pair it with a white sneakers and put my hair in a ponytail.

I go down to see Adrianna eating, "Good morning!" I cheerfully greet

I go down to see Adrianna eating, "Good morning!" I cheerfully greet. "Anna! I miss you and your food!" I chuckle at her response.

We eat and talk about our days without each other, mostly me because of the vacation me and Xander have. I leave out some parts that I don't want to tell.

When we arrive at the school, I was tackle by hugs of Ali and Lei. "We miss you!" They both said.

They pull away and we all go in together.

Lunch
As we enter the cafeteria, we all line up for the food. "Anna, there's a ball coming up and I didn't have anything to where. Can we shop?" I look at her confuse. "What? What ball?"

"You didn't know? We always have that every year. Every mafia family and some rich family that knows about our business is there. It's basically a gathering for mafia families around the world. Last time the Moretti family hosted it, now it's us" she explained. "When is it?" Xander didn't tell me this, I don't have anything to wear.

"1 week from now" my eyes widen at what she said.

"Let's ask Xander later" that's all I said then I turn around to pick what I want.

We found seats at the back and we sit there, talking and laughing about everything.

"Look who decided to show up, the gold digger hoe" I heard a familiar voice behind my back. "Just ignore her" I whispered at them. I know the look that they're giving me but I ignore it.

"Hey, I'm talking to you bitch!" I grit my teeth and turn around, "oh! I'm sorry, I thought you're talking about yourself"

The whole cafeteria is quiet now and I can tell that some of them is stifling their laughter. "No, I'm not! I'm talking about you, I mean why else are you with that boyfriend of yours. He's rich and we all know it. You just want him because you're a gold digging hoe!" I stand up and slap her hard, "that is not true! We love each other. I love him, I don't care about his money. So don't you dare tell me that!"

"How dare you slap me? Who do you think you are?" I was about to answer when someone did for me, "She's the mafia queen" Adrianna tells her. I see her eyes go wide in fear but she immediately covered it.

"I'm not done with you!" Then she stormed off.

"Why did you said that?" I turn around and ask her. "It's true, you are the mafia queen. Don't worry everyone here, knows about us being a mafia family. Lei and Ali belong to a mafia family too" I sigh and look around. Everyone is now minding their own business.

When the bell rings, we all rush to class.

At the house
As we enter the house, I go up to Xander's office to ask him about the ball. I knock first then wait for the come in command. I walk in and sit in the couch. "Bella, why are you there? Sit here on my lap" I walk towards him and sit on his lap.

"I miss you" he nuzzle his head on my neck. "When are you planning to tell me about the ball? I don't have anything to wear yet and it's in 1 week from now" I ramble.

"I was about to tell you now but someone beat me to it, who said it to you?"

"Your sister" I shortly replied. "Here's my card, buy what ever you two like" he hand me his black card. "Are you sure? I know how Adri shop, she will buy everything"

He laugh at what I said and nod, "yes, I'm sure"

I kiss his lips and stand up to go out but he pull me to sit back on his lap. "Wh-mmm" he pull my neck and kiss me hard. I grip his hair and pull him closer. His lips are so addicting, it's just so soft. I'm not like this but every time our lips connect, my senses are thrown out of the window.

He bite my lips making me gasp and he take that chance to enter his tongue. I moan when his other hand grip my breast and play with it.

Our tongues are pressed against each other, same with our body. He throw everything that is on his table and settle me down.

He take my jumper off and my panty, then touch my clit, Making me moan. "ti piace, baby?"(you like that, baby?) I'm getting horny by him speaking in Italian.

"This is mine, got that?" I nod and moan out when he rub it faster. "Xander, please!" I don't even know what I'm begging for. "Please what baby?" He teased.

"Please, please make me come" when he heard my pleas he kneel down and eat my pussy out. "Oh fuck! Xander!" He hold my thighs apart and thrust his tongue in me, making me moan loudly. I grip his head and pull on it. It's the first thing my hands grip on.

I feel the knot on my stomach wanting to be release. "I'm coming!" He lick faster and his other hand massage my breast. "Xander!" My whole body shake as I come. He lick my cum and hum.

He stand up and kiss me, making me taste my own cum. I taste sweet and salty, I moan in his mouth and pull away.

He hand me jumper and help me stand up since my legs are still shaking. "Are you okay?" He ask, worried. I glare at him, "what do you think?"

He sheepishly smile and hug me. "I'm sorry, amore. I love you!" I smile, "I love you too" he kiss my forehead and let me go.

"See you later!" I waved and walk out. I walk tow downstairs, to the kitchen. "Adrianna, here's the card" she take it and pull me outside. "We don't have all day, Come on!" With that we are off.

Hello! I hope you enjoy your day and I hope you like the chapter. Love lots!😘💜