Chapter 29

Hellooooo! I don't have online classes until Nov 22! Yehey! I'm about to update a lot. Have a nice day and enjoy!

⚠️WARNING⚠️ there are disgusting scenes when you scroll down. Read at your own risk.

Anna's POV
I open my eyes and I can't see anything. It's too dark, where am I? Then the flashback of what happened in the ball comes through my mind.

I started getting scared but I calm myself down. You'll be fine, everything is gonna be fine.

I look up when I heard the door opens. There stood a figure of a man but I can't see who is he. "Please let me go!" I shouted at him.

I heard him chuckle and I froze, that chuckle is very familiar. "Who are you?!" I shouted at him.

"Do you really want to know who I am?" Then he turn on the lights. I close my eyes and slowly adjust my eyes to the bright light.

I look back up and a gasp left from me, "How could you do this?! Xander trusted you with everything and you betray him!" I want to kill him, how could he betray Xander. His best friend and his brother, he betray him.

"You know, everything I told him is a lie. From my mother to my identity, everything is a lie. I'm just there to spy on him and give a leak to my boss. He's an idiot and didn't notice anything. Didn't I deserve an Oscar for my acting skills" he said laughing.

"Fuck you!" I spit at him. "Awww, sorry but I can't. My boss wants you and he wants you to be in his office unscratched" he untie me from the chair and before I stand up, "don't you dare run, there are guards outside" he hold my arm and drag me out. True to his words, there are guards outside, a bunch of them.

We walk upstairs and stop on the door that is wooden and big. He knock on them then we heard a come in.

We enter and what I saw disgust me. He's naked and 2 woman is there one of them riding him and the other kissing him. I look away from the disgusting sight.

"Boss, she's here" he said unfazed. I'm gonna give him the credit, he's face doesn't show any disgust or embarrassment. I guess his used to it.

"Tie- ahhh, yes-her in t-the- ahhhh-chair- keep doing that!" He half talk and half moan. This is disgusting and he wants me to stay here by tying me to a chair. Ewww!

He pull me towards a chair and tie me up, "Is there anything I can do?"
Drew or what ever is his name said. "No, ahhh-you can go" he walk out but I wish he didn't, I don't want to be left here with this disgusting pig.

I heard them fuck for about a couple of minutes before they stop. "Papi, we want more of your cock" I scrunch my face in disgust. I think he paid them high for them to do this.

"Okay, later. Just pleasure yourself while I talk to her and after this I'm gonna fuck you two hard" when can I get out? They act like I'm not here.

"Hey princess, do you like that little scene that I did?" I don't notice him walk towards me and his too close.

"No, it's disgusting! The only man that I want to see naked is Xander" I spit back. "Ohh, so you're feisty. I like that!" I glare at him and stay silent.

"How about you suck me?" He ask while holding his cock. "No, I will never cheat on Xander. So fuck yourself" he shrug, "okay then...Girls!" Then the 2 girls that he fuck a while ago walk towards him. "Yes, Papi?" They seductively said. It's not even seductive it sounds like 2 chicken crowing.

"Pleasure me in front of this girl" with that they fuck while I stay at this chair.

After they fuck, he came near me and said, "you don't want to pleasure me then take my cum" then he release on me. This is disgusting!

"Btw, my name is Alfonzo" then he left with the girls. I look at myself disgusted that his cum is in my shirt.

Drew came in and untie me, he drag me towards the cells and lock me up. Xander please save me, I don't want to be here.

Xander's POV
I was shouting at everyone, commanding them on what to do. I want my sister and Anna to be here with us.

"BROTHER!" Adriano calls. "What?! I'm busy" I said while monitoring everything.

"The ring that you have Anna, I put a tracking device on it" he said when he reach me. "Why did you tell me this just now?!" I shouted.

"I was trying to find you but I can't see you, it turns out you already go home" he sit at one of the monitors and find the ring Anna have. "By the way, where's Drew?" I questioned. I didn't see him at the ball and now he's not here. "I don't know" Adriano shrug.

"Sir we found something" one of my tracking man said. "Show me" we walk towards his area and what I see makes me want to kill someone.

"This is the footage when Our Donna and your sister is being taken. I tried looking at the person if we knew them. Because it's impossible for someone to do this without anyone knowing, so the kidnappers have to be someone we knew and here it is" he showed me a close up view of who is it.

"It's Drew" My mind go blank as I stare at the evidence on the screen. "Brother, we found th- Is that Drew?" Adriano ask.

"Yes and he's a traitor! How can I not see this?! Anna is having  suspicions towards him and I didn't go deeper to it, I'm so stupid!" I shouted angrily.

"That's enough, we shouldn't dwell on the past. It's already done" Aaron walk towards us and hand me a paper.

"Here's where they're and I already print out the blueprint of the whole warehouse" he explained.

"Okay, let's get them" with that we make a plan to save my princess and my sister. Just stay strong we're coming.

I wish them luck in saving them. I hope you like the chapter. Love lots!😘💜