Chapter 17

How are you guys? Just want to ask and say hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Anna's POV
Xander slam the door open and storm upstairs, we follow him and enter his office. "Who do you think did this?" Adriano sit in the two sits in front of his desk.

"I don't know, but I want to find out who is it. Call Drew!" He sits down and rub his face.

Aaron is about to speak when someone enter the office, "What is happening?" Drew ask clueless to everything.

"Where the hell are you?!" Xander shouts at him and slammed his fist at the table. "I was at one of our hotel, when Aaron call me to come here. So I head here straight away" he sits down in front of the desk.

"Do you hear what happened at one of our restaurants?" Xander ask him, calmly. "No, I di-" he was cut off by his phone ringing. "Hello?...What?! I'm coming...wait for me" he ended the call and storm out. "No byes?" Adrianna ask, sarcastically.

"Aaron, I want you to check all the cameras around the restaurant, then report at me immediately if you see something. Adriano, check our deliveries and bars if everything is fine. They might use that little scene for us to be distracted" they all nod their heads and went out to do their task.

I walk close to Xander and hug him from behind. I nuzzle my head to his neck and instantly I relax. "We will leave you, to have an alone time. Come on, Adi" they stand up and walk out the office, closing the door behind them.

"Are you really okay?" He ask softly. I nodded my head and decided to sit in his lap. "Hmmm...who do you think it is?" I curiously want to know who do he think it is.

"I honestly don't know who. But I'll do anything to know it" he kiss my forehead and we stay silent for a few minutes until I stand up. "I'm gonna freshen up then I'm gonna cook, you too, you should freshen up. I'll see you later" I kiss his lips and ran out.

I ran to my room and change to a comfy clothing. I went downstairs and cook foods that they will like. After that I help the maids on arranging the table and putting all the food that I cook.

"Can you call them and tell the food is ready?" I ask one of the maids kindly. "Yes, madam" she bows and about to walk away when I stop her. "Are you new here?" I ask.

"Ummm, yes madam" she shyly said fiddling with her apron. "Don't be shy, and please don't call me madam. Call me Anna" I smile at her.

"Yes ma- I mean Anna" she look down and left. What a shy little girl.

After a few minutes, they all come down and sit down. "Thank you for the food, Anna!" Adrianna shouts and started eating. "Always welcome" I replied and sit down myself.

We eat silently we heard a phone ringing, Xander look at his phone and answered it. "Hello, Is something wrong? What?! Are you okay? Okay I'm coming. Bye!"

He look at me and kiss my head, "I need to go, something happened at the pier and they need me"

"Go, it's fine. But please stay safe, will you?" I plead at him.

"Yes, I will" with that he rush towards the garage and out my view.

"What do you guys wanna do today? It's just us three" I turn towards mom and Adrianna. "How about movie marathon?" Adrianna suggested. "Hmmm..okay, at my room?" Mom ask and we agreed.

We eat silently and clean the table. We go up and decided to go do our night routine first and head towards mommy's room. "Hello girls, what do you want to watch?" She asked us as soon as we enter.

"How about pretty little liars?" Adrianna ask as she ran to the bed.

"No...I want vampire diaries!" I argued with her. I always love that series!

"Stop fighting, we can watch both" mom said while setting the TV up.

We watched 5 episode of each and by the time it's done, Adrianna and mommy are asleep. I tucked them both in and decided to put all our dishes and trashes down stairs.

I go downstairs with it and walk towards the kitchen. I dump everything and get a water from the fridge. As I close the fridge, I heard the front door open and close.

I walk there and expected to see Xander but I see Drew. "Oh hello, do you know what happen to Xander?"

"No" he said coldly. "Okay, I'm gonna go up now. Goodnight!" I go up and lock my bedroom. I don't know, something about him tells me he has bad intentions. But maybe I'm just imagining things. He's here way longer than me so I shouldn't judge him. I just shrug it off.

I fell asleep worrying about Xander. I woke up when I feel someone hugging me, "Did I wake you up?" I just nod at him and hug him back.

"Is everything okay?" I mumbled lazily. "Yes, now go back to sleep. I wanna sleep too"

"Wait, did you already freshen up?" I ask him.
"Yeah...Goodnight, amore" he kiss my forehead and we both fell asleep.

It's a short one but I just wanted to update now because I have a busy schedule this week. I have exams coming up then an idol's birthday then my idols performance. I also have a lot of projects to finish. So I might not update this week but if I have time I'll try.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice day and love lots!😘💜