Chapter 22

Hello! I want to start this chapter with a small quote...Enjoy!

"You were born to be real, not to be perfect"
-SUGA

Anna's POV
I woke up when I smelled food. I clean up and go downstairs, to the kitchen to see Xander cooking food. I sit in the stool and watch him.

I don't understand how someone can be so handsome and perfect. He's like Adonis! The way his muscles flex when he moves... his butt is so round and let's not forget his broad shoulders...

"non fissarmi così, potrei portarti qui, proprio ora" (don't stare at me like that, i might take you right here, right now). I look up at him and blush when he caught me staring. "What did you say?" I really need to learn how to speak in Italian so I can understand him. "Nothing" then he continued his cooking.

"I'm almost done, can you set the table?" I nod and stand up to get some plates, glasses and spoon & fork. I set them in the table nicely and shortly as I got everything, he came out with our food.

"What do you want to do today?" We could watch a movie, I really want to use that movie room and I want to swim in the beach too.

"How about let's swim in the beach after this and watch a movie tomorrow night" I answered. "Okay, sounds good" we continue eating while talking once in a while.

After washing the dishes, I go upstairs to get ready to go to the beach.
I get a 2 piece black bikini and a white robe cardigan for cover.

I wash myself first and wear the swim clothes. As I was tying my hair into a messy bun, I heard the door open meaning that Xander enter the room. "Amore?" He shouted.

"Yes? I'm here!" I shouted back finishing my hair. I put on a sunblock on my skin, but I can't reach the back. Frustrated, I go out and find Xander. "Xander, can you put sunblock on my back?" I hand him the sunblock and turn around taking my cardigan off.

I heard him squirt the liquid in his hands. I feel his cold hands rub my back with the sunblock. He massage my shoulders which erupted a soft moan from me, he trail down on my waist and the part close to my butt.

"Come on, before I throw you to the bed" he put his hands down and walk out. I blush so hard when I understand what he meant. I mean, am I ready? I tell him everything I worry about and what I feel. Do I take the next level? He is a sweet guy, perfect for us. Why not? My subconscious tells me. Oh so you trust him now, I replied back. Yes, I do. I mean he didn't leave you or look at you differently when you let everything out. He was so understanding, She reasoned. I don't know, you're right but...is it to fast? I ask. Not really, you've been giving him blue balls every time you guys make out. Can't you see? But it's up to you, I'm just telling you that I trust him, I just nod and follow Xander out.

We arrive at the beach, same spot as before. I take my cardigan off and ran to the water. I instantly regret it because the water is so cold.

"This is so cold!" I screamed. I slowly go in and get used to it. I feel Xander hug me from behind, "what do you say, do you want to ride a jetski?" He ask, I think about it and I said yes.

He ran somewhere and came back with a motor and jetski attached to the back. He push the cart close to the water and push the jetski on the water. He check if everything is still working and test it, after that he ask me to ride in front of him.

I sit in front then he make me hold on the handle. He teach me the basics and try it with him guiding me. "Yes, that's it. Can I let you go now?" I nod hesitantly. He slowly let go of my hand and put it on my waist. I increase the speed a little and scream as I the cold wind kiss our skin. "This is so fun!" I said while grinning. We continue riding until it got so cold. We return back the shoreline and sit at the sand, watching as the sun sets.

"This is the most fun I had since my mother left" I said thoughtfully. "Then I'm glad to make you happy" he smile at me. I smile back and lean my head to his shoulder as we watch the sky turn orange, pink and purple.

We head back when the wind is getting colder to handle. I run upstairs and take a warm bath. After that I change into my night clothes. I decided to cook for us while Xander is taking a bath.

After cooking, I check what Xander is doing. He's taking along time to come down. As I walk closer to our room, I heard him talking to someone in the phone.

"You have him?..good..sì, mettilo in uno dei nostri scantinati...Don't let him escape" (yes, put him on one of our basement) he hang up and open the door. "Oh hey, can we talk?" He ask after closing the door behind him. "Sure, let's eat first the food is getting cold" I walk downstairs with him following behind me. What are we going to talk about? Is it about the call that I overheard? I didn't even understand what he's saying. Maybe he just wanted to tell us something. My subconscious said. Maybe... I replied back.

We enter the dining and we eat silently. After eating I wash the dishes and follow him upstairs to talk. When we enter our room, I sit on the bed and waited for him.

"I know you overheard what I said on the phone, do you have any idea what is it about?" I look down and think hard. "Is it about your business?"

"Kind off but no, it's about your..."

Cliffhanger! Hehehehe! I was supposed to update early this week but due to online class and family problem, it's move. I'm sorry but here yah go, I hope you like it. Love lots!😘💜