Chapter 3

-smile just to hide the truth-
Anonymous

Hello, I hope you have a nice day! And just a little inspiration up there.

Anna's POV
I woke up feeling somebody lifting me up. I yawned and I fill a little dizzy.

The person placed me at my bed and he lay down beside me and hug me.

I look who is it and it's my father. I jump away from him and back up until I touch the wall.

"Why, princess? Are you scared of me?" Then he laugh maniacally. "What did I tell you? I tell you to follow my command" I feel really sick knowing where this is going to lead us. I can't do this anymore, I have to run. Before I could react, he pinned me to the wall.

"Now stay still and let me fuck you" his grip slightly softened and that's where I kick him and punch him at the face. He let me go and with that I ran, "fuck!" then I heard him catching up with me.

I ran through alleyways to alleyways just to lose him and I did it. I look behind me just to make sure his not there. Then I started to get dizzy, I use the walls to support me and stop from falling but it failed the last thing I saw is a man with a gun before darkness consumed me.

Xander's POV
I'm doing the paperwork's when my brothers and best friend come barging in.

"Could you knock?" I glared at them. "It's important" Adriano said.
"What is it?" Looking up at them.

"One of our client didn't pay full. He said that he will pay but it's been 3 weeks and he still didn't pay us" Aaron said.

"AND YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW!" I yell at them.

"The news just came to us yesterday" Drew said.

"Okay, but next time tell me sooner. Where is he?" I tell them.

Adriano is the eldest but he didn't wanna be the leader so he handed it to me. But once in the mafia always in the mafia so he got a lower level. He's my second in command. Aaron he is my third in command. He is younger than me and we have a sister, Adrianna. She's the light to the family and our princess. Then I have a best Friend since we're 19, Drew. We met at the school and since then we clicked. Her mother has a brain tumor and I decided to help. I give him a work. Now, he's handling our shipments, the bars, and restaurants.

Adriano is 28, I'm 25, Aaron is 21 and Adrianna is 17. she came unexpectedly but we love her and that's what matters. And Drew is 25.

"He's in one of our bars" Drew said. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go make some bastard pay" they cheered and we all go in the black SUV.

When we arrive, there are plenty of people trying to get in. But we of course have a VIP entrance when we enter all girls started flirting with us but we didn't pay them any attention.

We walk up towards one of the rooms. We open it and there we find him with a girl sitting on his lap. He look up and saw us, I saw him gulp.

"So, I heard your not paying your taxes" I said in a cold and calm voice.

The girl stand up and left, I look at his eyes and I could sense he's nervous and scared. I don't blame him, when I'm calm, I'm angry.

"I-I'm Sorry. It's just that I don't have the money and-" I cut him off, "boys drag him to the back.

"W-what no! Please no!" He beg but I just watch him being drag to the back and I followed closely.

When we reach the back, they throw him at the wall and glare at him. "When somebody didn't pay, what do we do?" I ask calmly. I waited but he didn't answer. I punch him and ask him again, "WHAT DO WE DO?" I shouted. "Kill them?" He whispered.

"What?" I ask a little louder. "You kill them" he said again but louder.
"And what do you think will happen to you?" I ask while grinning at him. "I-I don't know" he said.

"Well you'll know now" then I shoot him at the head. "pulisci questo" I told them.(clean this)

I walk away but I saw a figure at the end of the alleyway, so I come closer, it's a girl. She hold the wall before collapsing. I catch her before she hit the floor.

"la merda" I carry her and put her in the SUV. "Boys, come on I saw a girl and she's unconscious. We have to go home, now!" They instantly went inside and shut the door.(shit)

I stared at the beauty at my arms. She has a porcelain skin and a hourglass body. She's thin and probably didn't eat. What happen to her? I didn't notice that we have arrive. "Do you already called the doctor?" I ask no one in particular. "Yes" Aaron said while staring at her. I growled lowly and he look up. "Sorry Bro, no need to get mad" I brought her in and carry her upstairs across my room.

I lay her down and watch her until the doctor arrive.

They finally met, I'm so excited! Did you enjoy it? If you do please do comment. Thank you and love yah!