5. Enchanted Beauty

Anika left for her mansion after finishing her meeting. She was really mad at Shivaay because she hated when people mentioned her parents, and he was an annoying jerk because his actions told so. She hated his frankness and his chill attitude. He gave her bad boy vibes, his attitude, frankness, and his blue eyes scared her because she thought that he can see through her soul. Anika was like snow, beautiful but cold. No one dared to raise his voice in front of this enchanted beauty, she left beauty wherever she went. When she reached home, her grandmother was sitting with a book in her hand and reading . She reached  towards her and hugged her. Aradhya just caressed her hair, because she knew when Anika missed her parents she would just hug her silently.
Anika:"I was missing mom and dad "
Aradhya:"it's ok to miss your parents." Anika:"yeah, but it's not okay to miss someone who never cared about you. " Aradhya:"It's past, try to live in your present."
Anika:"good night grandmother!"
Anika went away while Aradhya kept looking at her. She feared that Anika will never be able to love someone, because her past ruined her future.

In Oberoi mansion,
Om and Rudra entered with Rajputs and Oberois welcomed them and they all mingled with each other quickly. Kalyani felt that she knew Armaan Rajput but didn't remember when she met him. However Oberoi family found Gauri and Bhavya very loving and caring, and Ranveer was just like their Rudra and Armaan and Shanaya shared very good friendly relationship with their children, they were looking more like best friends than parents to their children.
Tej: it is very nice to have you here!
Armaan: thank you so much for your such warm welcome and hospitality.
Jhanvi: please don't embarrass us mr. Rajput.
Shanaya: no, you guys are really nice, thanks for your hospitality.
Kalyani: Armaan, are you the son of Aradhya Rajput?
Armaan: hmm... yes, how do you know?
Kalyani: I just remember your eyes resemble a lot to Aradhya, she was my best friend.
Om: so it's means you are Anika Rajput father.
Rudra: how is that possible?
Gauri: actually we are Anika's step siblings.
Priyanka: what?
Ranvir: yeah, it's sounds awkward but it's true.
Bhavya: she doesn't know about us.
Armaan: actually me and her mother divorced when she was five, then I left for London and broke ties with my family .
Tej: your wife died a year after you left,  in an accident, this is what we know through news.
Armaan: what?
Jhanvi: Anika is brought up by her grandmother and today she is the leading businesswoman.
Armaan: I truly regret my actions but never had courage to face Anika and my mom.
Tej: but you have to, atleast now. Anika is like snow beautiful but cold. She is totally different to your other children 
Armaan: I know .
Shanaya: we moved back here only to mend relations with her. Time is running out maybe we won't get any chance to apologise.
Kalyani: then first apologise to your mother and then to Anika. She is quite reserved and socially distant to everyone.God knows how will she react after watching you?
Armaan: I know I'll go tomorrow to meet my mother.
Rudra: you guys will be tired, please have dinner and then rest.
Jhanvi: yes, come I'll show you your rooms so you guys can freshen up.

They all left only Om, Tej and Kalyani were present.
Tej: it's so shocking to grasp this new found information.
Om: you are right dad, I mean Anika being Armaan uncle daughter, is very awkward to hear.
Kalyani: I will go tomorrow with Armaan to the Rajput mansion to meet Aradhya.
Tej: that would be great. By the way where is your lovely Billu(Shivaay pet name), mom?
Kalyani: I don't know.
Om: dad, he went to meet his new girlfriend Tia Kapoor, who just returned from Thailand getting positive energy.
Tej: this boy will never change.
They all left for their rooms.

In XYZ resort.
Shivaay and Tia were kissing each other but Shivaay wasn't reciprocating her kiss.
Tia: what happened baby? Why aren't you kissing me?
Shivaay: nothing, I'm just tired.
Tia: oh baby, I think you need quality time with me.
Shivaay: Tia don't mind, I have to leave because we are having some guests to our place today.
Tia: it's okay, baby when are you bringing me to your parents?
Shivaay: why?
Tia: obviously so we can discuss our marriage proposal?
Shivaay: baby, I told you I don't want marriage.
Tia: but baby, still we need to be together so we can find positive energy around us.
Shivaay: Tia, I don't want marriage. You know that? I discussed it with before we started this affair?
Tia: yeah, but still.
Shivaay: please I'm in no mood for arguments.
Tia: it's okay, sorry for spoiling your mood.
Shivaay: it's okay please eat.
After eating Shivaay left but Tia was still there.
Tia p.o.v.
Shivaay baby I'm in love with you. I'll get you by hook or crook. You have to be mine or I will kill the person you will love.

In the meantime Shivaay went to the nearby beach because he wanted to relax his mind.
Shivaay p.o.v.
"I don't know why I was feeling so cringy with Tia. I just couldn't forget ms. Perfect eyes, I just want to erase her memory. But my mind keep reminding her face which is haunting my senses. I think I need to ask forgiveness or I will go mad in the guilt of hurting her."

In Rajput mansion,
Anika was sitting in her room and she got to know from her contacts that Armaan Rajput is back here but she couldn't find anything about his family, because all the information about his private life is very confidential and hidden. She just wanted to know, who has he been living with? His life, business? She is ready to face him because he is her father. She has to face him someday.

Precap
Anika meet her father.