6. Missing you

It was a normal day as usual, Anika left for her office and Aradhya was just sitting in the tv lounge reading some random news. She felt alone in this big house, sometimes she just read or cook to kill her boredom, and sometimes she just watch old movies or go out to meet her friends. She dearly missed her husband, who was her best friend more than a husband but her son's mistake took her husband's life. After Armaan left, her husband got really Ill and soon afterwards died. She really missed her son but then Anika was his replica. She was just like Armaan, focused and determined but she wasn't a coward to run from her problems. Anika loved challenges which is why she is Aradhya's favourite, she sees herself in Anika. But today she was feeling very anxious, like her life was going to change.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't noticed that the bell was ringing. She thought who can come at such early time. She went and opened the door and was shocked to see her son standing there with a women of his similar age and three young children, probably of Anika's age. She felt the land slipping beneath her feet. She was going to stumble but a women of her age hugged her. She asked them to come inside and take a seat, for the sake of good manners.
Kalyani: it's been so long, how are you Aradhya?
Aradhya: hmm... are you Kalyani? Kalyani Oberoi?
Kalyani: yes, I met you today only because of Armaan.
Aradhya: Armaan!
Armaan hugged her tightly and he was crying, he may be a grown up man but his heart craved for his mother's warmth and touch. He missed her terribly and hated himself for being such a loser.
Aradhya: back off Armaan!(she shouted)
Armaan: maa... I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!
Aradhya: sorry... I don't need your sorry, I hate myself because I bore such a coward son, you run away from the situation and your father died. Your daughter became an orphan, still having her parents. You failed as a son, as a husband and as a father.
Kalyani: calm down Aradhya! I know you are angry, and your anger is justified but Armaan is regretting his mistakes. Give him a chance to rectify his mistakes.
Aradhya: I know you are right Kalyani, but Anika?
Shanaya: we will ask forgiveness from her as well, please forgive us!
Aradhya: who are you?
Armaan: she is my wife Shanaya, and these are my children Gauri, Bhavya and Ranveer. ( he pointed towards them).
Gauri: hello granny!
Bhavya/Ranveer: hello.
Aradhya: hello! I'm sorry Armaan, I can't forgive you till Anika doesn't.
Armaan: don't worry, I'll make up to her.
Aradhya: make up for how many things?(Sarcastically), Please have some snacks, and leave before Anika comes back, because I know she isn't ready for the faceoff yet.
They sat for few hours and left disheartened because Armaan wanted to stay to his home, even Shanaya and her children wanted to stay with Aradhya because she was a nice person.

Aradhya was lying in her bed, she was happy after seeing her son after so many years, she was crying seeing his childhood pictures. Suddenly she felt pain on the left side of her chest, she poured some water from the jug near to her glass, before she could drink. The glass slipped from her hand and she fainted. Hearing the breaking sound, a servant came in and was shocked to see Aradhya's state so she immediately called the doctor and Anika. After few minutes the doctor came in followed by Anika herself. He checked Aradhya and sat beside her, her eyes bloodshot red.
Doctor: She suffered from a mild heart attack, even if her heartbeat is normal, because I injected her, I'll advise her a week bed rest and tension free environment.
Anika: when will she wake up?
Doctor: around two to three hours, because this injection increase sleep.
Anika: thanks doctor!
Anika walked the doctor out and then came back, she hugged Aradhya and kissed her forehead. Anika was scared because Aradhya was her only hope in this world, she lived for her. But then Anika thought how can she suddenly suffer heart attack when in the morning she was alright. Anika switched off the light of Aradhya's room and went downstairs. She called the day shift servant and asked if someone came to meet Aradhya, they answered a lady named Kalyani Oberoi came with some Armaan named man. Anika felt her head heavy and her eyes watering. She left for her study room.
Anika p.o.v
Grandmother suffered a heart attack because of that man, it means she is missing him and wants him back. Obviously she is his mother, but still she is holding back of me. I need to bring that man here, even if it means getting hurt in process. I'll try my best to avoid him, but now he is my priority because my grandmother's happiness lies in him.

Meanwhile in Oberoi mansion,
Everyone had lunch, Shivaay was home as well. He met the Rajputs and befriended them immediately with his charm and got to know from Rudy that Armaan Rajput is miss. Perfect's father. He wondered how Gauri and Bhavya are so friendly and polite, on the other hand miss. Perfect is everything but polite. No way she is related to them. Her rude behaviour is always on peak. She can never be their sister but little did he knew that her past made her like this. It was going to rain heavily.
Shanaya: seems like a storm is going to come...
Jhanvi: it seems so. How was your meeting with Aradhya Rajput?
Gauri: it was pretty fine, aunty. But granny fear Anika so much.
Bhavya: I don't know what's so special in her.
Rudra: so you guys are jealous of AR?
Ranvir: AR?
Om: Anika Rajput is AR.
Gauri: no, we aren't jealous, is just human nature to be envious of someone who doesn't seem to bother about you.
Shivaay: so it's a subtle way of saying I'm jealous.
Bhavya: no Shivaay bhai, we are just a bit curious about her.
Priyanka: you guys didn't met her?
Ranvir: she wasn't home.
Tej: oh I see, but eventually she will come to know.
Armaan: I hope she forgive us.
Kalyani: son, the road to forgiveness is long, you just need patience.
Armaan: I'm ready to do anything to win my daughter back.
Ranvir: that's the spirit dad! I'm with you.
Gauri: me too.
Bhavya: me three.
Rudra: I really want to meet this Anika Rajput now.

Out of sudden, a guard came and informed Tej that Anika Rajput is outside in her car, she wants to come in, can they allow her. He instantly agreed.
Shivaay: what happened dad?
Tej: Anika is out, she is coming.
Rudra: what? I could have wished for something else.
Jhanvi and Om gave him death glares while everyone stood up, Armaan's heart was beating rapidly. He was craving to see his daughter. Sounds of heels could be heard on marble floor, two guards entered then a girl entered, she was chubby and had glasses, she was Anika's personal assistant.
Ranvir: is this Anika Rajput?
Gauri: she is cute, I mean chubby.
Armaan was going to hug her but she said.
P.A.: I'm Anika Rajput's personal assistant, ma'am is coming in few minutes.
Bhavya:thank goodness! I got scared thinking her to be Anika. Because she doesn't appear as someone to be feared of.
They heard sound of heels again but this time a girl entered, who was beautiful like snow. She was wearing a white formal suit. Her hair were long and black, they were tied in a high ponytail. Her eyes were big and black, they were empty, they didn't had any warmth in them. Everyone could figure out that she was the ruthless, cold queen of business world: Anika Rajput.
Kalyani: Anika dear!
Anika: I'm sorry to disturb you mrs. Oberoi, but I had no other option. My grandmother got Ill after your morning meeting, I want to see her fine.
Tej: What can we do?
Anika: you don't need to do anything. I want help from Rajput family.
Armaan: I... Anika( he was going to hug her but she backed off.)
Anika: I don't like family drama.(she said coldly). We can do this some other day.( she said mockingly).
Armaan: I missed you.(regretting)
Anika: I didn't. Please pack your stuff and shift to Rajput mansion until you don't have your house. Grandmother is missing you mr. Rajput. You are her only cure.
Shanaya: are you sure?
Anika: I'm sorry, I didn't recognise you.
Shanaya: I'm your father's wife. And these are your siblings Gauri, Bhavya and Ranveer. ( she said pointing towards them.)
Anika watched them keenly but soon shifted her gaze.
Anika: nice to meet mrs. Rajput. Please shift back, you won't have any problems there. But I have a condition!
Gauri: what condition?
Anika: please avoid any interaction with me. Treat me as a stranger.
Bhavya: what?(dumbfounded)
Anika: I hope you aren't deaf, because I don't like repeating myself.(she said rudely).
Armaan: this condition is unacceptable.
Anika: I don't care, come or not is your own choice. I don't give a damn, I just want my grandmother fit and fine. You can come whenever you want. I hope you won't disappoint me.
She left afterwards with her guards, Rajputs and Oberois were shocked seeing her. She is a storm. Rajput siblings found her as selfish and rude while the Oberoi brothers were shocked with such high attitude.

Precap
Rajput family in Rajput mansion