11. Crazy Shopping

Next day in Rajput mansion
Anika just left for office early because she had a meeting while everyone was having breakfast. Bhavya was tensed because she was going to have her first meet with her company's boss today. She just knows that her company come under some AR banner. She still didn't knew who was the CEO of the company, but today she was going to have a meeting with the boss. The boss was going to discuss about new fashion ventures and projects. She was soo nervous.

Shanaya: what happened Bhavya? Eat properly!
Bhavya: sorry mom!
Gauri: where is Anika di?
Aradhya: di?
Ranvir: yes grandmother! Yesterday we cleared our misunderstandings.
Armaan: it's very good! I'm so proud of you guys!
Bhavya: it's Anika di magic! She forgave us easily!
Ranvir: hey! We planned shopping with di, right? Where is she?
Aradhya: she will come by lunchtime, she has a meeting.
Bhavya: I'm leaving, bye!
Everyone: bye!

Everyone left for their works, while in Rajput office. Anika had a meeting with her fashion house's team. She spoke to them, now she was waiting for the head designer. After few minutes Bhavya entered with her assistant.

Bhavya: sorry ma'am I'm late!
Anika: it's okay! Take a seat, please!
Bhavya: you?(shocked)
Anika: yeah, I'm the boss Anika Rajput. Mostly known as AR.
Bhavya: I was so scared for nothing di!
Anika: maintain professionalism ms. Rajput!(she said eyeing Bhavya's assistant)
Bhavya: sorry Ma'am!
Anika: it's alright! I liked your ideas and designs but I have a problem.
Bhavya: what problem?
Anika: look ms. Rajput I have checked our few last projects and noticed that Tia Kapoor has been our fashion house's face for a long time. Now I want a change, moreover her contract with the company is finishing this week. I want you to hire a new model and give a new look to the company.
Bhavya: you are right! I was thinking the same and besides Tia's attitude and manners are changing since her success. I was thinking to do auditions for new models and change our style.
Anika: yeah! People get bored when the same model is repeated.
Bhavya: but we have a fashion show next month, how are we going to find a model so soon? I have an idea, if you don't mind.
Anika: what?
Bhavya: why don't you cast yourself as a new model?
Anika: are you serious?
Bhavya: I'm damn serious! You are beautiful and you are the real face of Rajputs.
Anika: not only me, we are the face of Rajputs. You, me and Gauri. We define the Rajputs.
Bhavya: yeah, we can do a show together and introduce our family in the international world, it can boost our share price.
Anika: not a bad idea. So the deal is sealed!
Bhavya: yes Ma'am!

After few minutes the assistant left for lunch break and Anika along with Bhavya discussed few details. Then Gauri came and asked them to come for shopping, and Ranvir wasn't joining them because he had an urgent assignment to work on for his university. Anika and Bhavya finished their work and all three of them left for the most expensive mall in the city.

They reached the shopping mall, and started to shop and Anika discovered that her sisters were crazy and they shop a lot

They reached the shopping mall, and started to shop and Anika discovered that her sisters were crazy and they shop a lot. Anika said she will pay but Bhavya and Gauri denied, they said that they will pay for their own things. Anika wasn't happy with this thing but they assured her that didn't wanted her to pay for them, it doesn't look nice. Anika reluctantly agreed, thay did crazy shopping and then they moved towards a restaurant to have lunch.