7. Your House, Not Ours

Rajput family was preparing to leave for Rajput mansion, no one was happy because first of all they were forced to come and secondly Anika's condition. It looked like they were going to a jail. Gauri and Bhavya were angry on Anika and Ranvir didn't knew how to react. On the other hand Oberoi family's members were sad because Rajputs were leaving for their house, in this short period of time they formed a good bond.

Armaan: thank you mr. Oberoi for having us. It was a pleasure to stay with you guys.
Tej: please don't embarrass us, anyways I think we can address each other with our first name now, can we?
Armaan: sure, I'm sorry if we caused any inconvenience to you.
Jhanvi: no please Armaan bhaisaab don't embarrass us.
Shanaya: thanks for having us!
Armaan: please do come to Rajput mansion.
Kalyani: sure! We will.
Armaan: please let us take your leave, thank you once again.
Oberois walked them out and Rajputs left for Rajput mansion.

After around half an hour, they reached Rajput mansion and entered together. Aradhya was waiting for them. Anika informed her, first she was angry with Anika but then Anika made her understand that at this stage of her life she needs her son. She even told that she knew since forever that she missed her son, but kept quiet only for her sake. Moreover she doesn't want Rajputs to stay in Oberoi mansion as guests despite having their own house. She admitted that she doesn't like them but she said that she can do anything to see Aradhya's happiness. Rajput family entered the mansion and Aradhya welcomed them warmly.

Aradhya: welcome home! I'm so happy to see you.
Armaan: mom you forgave me?
Aradhya: no, I won't forgive you until Anika does.
Armaan: it's okay, I will make up to her.
Aradhya: your daughters are beautiful. What are their names? I know you told me but I forgot.
Armaan: my older daughter is Gauri, then it's Bhavya and then my son Ranvir.
Gauri: nice to meet you grandma.
Aradhya: same!

They all settled down and Aradhya showed them their rooms and asked them to shift their luggage and freshen up until the dinner get ready. They all went in their room and got changed then the Rajput siblings went on a tour of Rajput mansion and they were amazed seeing such a big house. After few minutes they had dinner and were sitting in living room with Aradhya who was sitting beside Armaan and caressing his hair. Shanaya and Ranvir were sitting on one sofa and Bhavya and Gauri on the other. Everyone was wondering where is Anika, but Aradhya told them that she comes late from office. While they were chatting, Anika entered. She was looking tired. It's not a joke to handle such a big empire singlehandedly. She was shocked to see Rajput family but nevertheless she wanted her grandmother's happiness and peace.

Anika: Good evening!(she said awkwardly)
Aradhya: good evening, come have dinner.
Anika: I already had dinner in office. Thanks for the concern.
Aradhya: sure?
Anika: yes! And welcome guys, make yourself home.
Gauri: it's your house, not ours. We are guests here ms. Rajput.(she said a bit rudely).
Aradhya: what are you saying Gauri?
Bhavya: Gauri is right, we never wanted to come here. But she forced us.
Anika: I didn't force you on gunpoint, you came on your own wish. Don't you dare to ever blame me for nonsensical things.
Aradhya: enough girls! Go to your rooms.

Anika left for her room and then Rajput siblings angrily left for theirs. Aradhya asked Shanaya and Armaan to take a seat, she wanted to talk to them.

Armaan: what happened mom?
Aradhya: I wanted to talk about Anika.
Shanaya: what about Anika?
Aradhya: Armaan your daughter has a stone heart, she won't melt easily.
Armaan: I know but I really want to ask forgiveness.
Aradhya: she will forgive you, but first of all please tell your other daughters to stay calm in front of Anika.
Shanaya: don't worry, I'll make them understand.
Aradhya: I hope you do. Good night!

Everyone retired to their room but Armaan wanted to see Anika, so he went towards her room. He didn't entered, but saw from the glass door that she was sleeping on the edge of her bed. He adored her for few minutes but then left towards Gauri and Bhavya's room. He entered their room, they had two different rooms which are united by a small area in between. Gauri and Bhavya were having coffee, when they saw their father, they stood and asked him to sit.
(Dad/Armaan)
Gauri: what happened dad?
Dad: I just wanted to talk.
Bhavya: talk? About what?
Dad: I want you to stay calm and polite with Anika.
Bhavya: but dad it wasn't our fault. She is always rude to us.
Dad: I know she is. But think yourself, how will you react if your father come home with his family? Will you be good to them?
Bhavya: No!
Dad: please try to be good, then she will change as well. Let her know you. I don't want to ask forgiveness from one daughter and then upset the other ones.
Gauri: sorry dad! We will stay happy with her.
Dad: thank you princess!
Bhavya: sorry if we hurted you.
Dad: it's okay princess. Please be polite to your elder sister.
Gauri/Bhavya: we will try.
Dad: thank you, good night!
He left and everyone retired to sleep.

In Oberoi mansion
Oberoi brothers were sitting near the pool side.
Shivaay: I'm so shocked with today's news?
Om: you are right, but Anika is right in her place.
Shivaay: right? She is rude to everyone around her, she loves to push everyone away.
Rudra: bhaiyya Anika di is very mysterious. She didn't talk much today. I wonder how can Bhavya and Anika di are sisters.
Om: yeah, Anika is opposite to Gauri and Bhavya. Anika is introvert then they are extrovert. She is very mysterious then they are like open book.
Shivaay: hmm... Anika has a cloaked heart.
Om: yes, a heart that cloak millions of emotions under a smile.
Rudra: Anika di is soo hideous.
Shivaay: right, she is too quiet and perfect.
Om: guys, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow we are going to Rajput mansion.
Shivaay: why?
Rudra: they invited us on dinner.
Shivaay: when?
Om: mom said that Aradhya Rajput sent an invitation via a text to granny.
Shivaay: great! Then I will meet ms. Perfect.(excited)
Om: why are you soo excited to meet Anika?(teasingly)
Shivaay: no, it's just I love to annoy her.
Rudra: that's bad bhaiyya.
Shivaay: we aren't kids Rudy!

Shivaay got Tia's call, so he left to take the call while Om was thinking something deeply.
Rudra: what happened Om?
Om: have you seen Shivaay?
Rudra: yeah, he is looking more handsome than me. (Complainig tone)
Om: duffer! I'm not saying how he is looking, I'm saying that it's the first time that Shivaay is praising a girl for her skills not beauty.
Rudra: who?
Om: Anika! I'm thinking that they will make an awesome couple.
Rudra: couple?
Om: yes, we will be their cupid.
Rudra: what? Are you my Om?
Om: yes, what's wrong?
Rudra: you want to be a cupid for Anika Rajput and Shivaay Oberoi. Are you serious?
Om: no, I'm Omkara. (Sarcastically)
Rudra: please Om tell me what are you going to do?
Om: we will decide tomorrow along with Gauri and Bhavya. Now go and sleep. Good night!
Rudra: good night!
Everyone left for their rooms but Shivaay was excited for their meet.

Precap
Shivaay and Anika meet

Thanks for voting and commenting...
From next chapters you will have Shivika scenes.