-thirteen-

The next day, things seemed to have gone back to normal due to Taehyung's help. Yoongi no longer felt troubled and the weight on his shoulders had been successfully lifted, much to his surprise.

He knew that Taehyung was a ball of sunshine and that he could do wonders, but he didn't expect him to be that good at it.

They had spent the night talking. Talking about Yoongi's deep concerns and not-so-bright past. To say that Taehyung was shocked would be something understandable. It was too much to take in and process for Taehyung but he still listened, making sure to whisper sweet nothings along the way, embracing the frail Yoongi with as much love as he could possibly muster.

A few tears of his own had escaped from his beautiful brown eyes as Yoongi poured his heart out, telling him each detail of his life, how he pushed his parents to suicide, how he barely stopped himself from ending his own life, how much he regretted the things he had done and how confused he was by his current feelings. Taehyung was there all night by his side and Yoongi couldn't have appreciated it more than he already did.

Taehyung didn't seem to care about his past mistakes and that only brought Yoongi a sense of relief. He felt accepted. It was a nice feeling.

To celebrate their success, Hoseok and Taehyung had come with the idea of holding a movie marathon. Yoongi found the idea rather silly but in the end, he accepted the offer and was currently waiting for Hoseok to come over.

It was late in the evening and Hoseok was still nowhere to be seen. Yoongi sighed and rummaged through his pockets, in search of the pack of cigarettes. Pulling the frail cigarette out, he exhaled softly as the smoke invaded his system.

Leaning against the motorbike, Yoongi's lips stretched into a faint smile. The same star he found himself looking at each time he had the chance was still there, as bright and beautiful as ever, reminding him of Taehyung yet again.

"There's no way I'm leaving. I'll always be here. Here for you."

His velvety voice echoed in Yoongi's mind, causing him to let out a long sigh, waves of smoke swirling into thin air.

Yoongi really hoped that Taehyung meant what he had said. It was hard to imagine ever losing him. Losing his bright spark of light.

The simple thought was horrifying.

"Deep in thought again, Min?"

Yoongi flashed Hoseok a brief side glance and dropped the cigarette with a small sigh, a bit frustrated that it took him so long to arrive.

"What took you so damn long?" He questioned back, the tinge of venom in his voice clear enough for Hoseok to catch.

"I thought it'd be nice to buy some snacks. No need to be an asshole." Hoseok stated nonchalantly, not affected by Yoongi's nagging.

"Whatever." He grumbled and drove off first, leaving a baffled Hoseok behind.

The younger shook his head in amusement and drove off as well, in hopes of catching up with Yoongi. That turned out to be a real nuisance since Yoongi had a different way of driving.

He'd speed up beyond limit, almost flying past the other vehicles with ease which made it especially hard for Hoseok to keep up. He eventually gave up on it since they were going to meet up again at Taehyung and Jimin's apartment.

--------

It didn't take long for Yoongi to arrive at the location. Truth be told, he was especially eager to see a certain someone, which is why he had left Hoseok behind and drove faster than usual.