-nineteen-

It was the beginning of a very boring afternoon for both Taehyung and Jimin since they had the day off and had no idea what to do. It was frustrating, to say the least.

They had been spending their time on the couch, staring blankly at the TV screen for at least an hour or so, paying no attention to the unfolding movie as Yeontan tried his best to brighten the gloomy mood by being his silly self.

Taehyung was quick to let out a chuckle at the small bundle of joy, reaching out to pet the fluffy mass of fur.

"Any ideas?" He asked a very aggravated Jimin whose shoulders slumped.

"I would have let you know if I had any.."

Both groaned in defeat, leaning further into the couch as the boredom consumed them even more.

Not even games could help Taehyung at this point. The situation was beyond miserable.

After a while of silence, Jimin jolted from his sitting position, his expression seemingly brighter which indicated that he probably came up with a long awaited idea.

"I know! Why don't we invite Hobi and Yoongi over?" He faced Taehyung and waited for a hopefully positive response.

"Sounds good, but what are we going to do once they're here?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask.

The idea sounded great and Yoongi's presence would help him a lot but at the same time, he didn't want to invite him over without a solid reason. What if he was busy? He also didn't want to seem too clingy.

"We could play some games and slip back into our childhood days. Loosen up a little, you know?" Jimin clapped, visibly thrilled by the fact that he managed to come up with such an idea.

Taehyung could only nod and watch as Jimin reached for his phone and hurried to call his boyfriend in order to share his idea.

A few rings later, Hoseok's voice could be heard from the other end and Jimin turned into a mushy mess, his cheeks already bright as he struggled to keep his giggles in.

"Hi, baby. What's up?"

Taehyung watched his friend with great interest, finding his gestures funny but adorable nonetheless. He smiled.

"Hi! Taehyung and I are really bored so I was hoping for you and Yoongi to come over."

There was a slight pause. "I mean, I don't mind coming but Yoongi is sleeping and waking him up might be quite a challenge."

Jimin pouted and struggled to keep his whines to himself while Taehyung let out a brief chuckle. He somehow predicted the situation.

"Please try to wake him up and come over. I miss you and there's no doubt that Taehyung misses Yoongi." Jimin turned to face his friend, flashing him a knowing smile as he muttered the last sentence.

As much as he tried to keep his cool, Taehyung glared at Jimin with flushed cheeks and smacked the back of his head. Revenge was sweet.

"Alright, baby. I'll do my best." Hoseok chuckled.

Jimin's pouty lips turned into a wide smile at that. "Great! See you soon."

"Yeah, love you."

After making sure to say 'I love you' back, Jimin giggled and slumped back against the couch, right beside Taehyung who was still rather embarrassed.

Surely, he missed Yoongi but he'd rather say so himself, especially since Jimin could go overboard and turn such a little thing into something huge that usually ended up being embarrassing.

BIKER || TAEGIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें