Chapter Nine: Rylee

Note: All characters and settings are purely fictional. If there are any similarities to real people or places, it is merely coincidental. The plot was written by me and not copied from any other writer.

The bell chimes throughout the halls, erupting the school into a frenzy. It was game day, and the halls were painted red and blue. Devenport is not lacking in school pride, especially during football and basketball seasons. The sound of the bell triggers a trail of chanting and other outbursts of sorts. Around here, even the teachers were anxious for school dismissal, as they were eager to support our teams. That's why it is no surprise when I, and every other student practically dash out the classroom like madmen.

I need to grab my bag from out of my locker, so I head towards it. Coach wants us to run a few practices before the game. I didn't want to be late, either. Lateness meant laps, and I honestly didn't want the extra pain. Practices were excruciatingly adequate in providing that satisfaction. I sighed. I should enjoy these home games as much as possible. Soon, we would need to take bus rides to the other games. I wonder if Theo would want to sit together during those rides.

Theo. Just the thought of him makes me feel fluttery. Our date, a few days ago, was good. Getting to know Theo makes me realize how little I know of him. Sure we were friends in middle school, but Theo in middle school is definitely not Theo in high school. It took kissing him to realize he was no longer a boy, but a man: my man. I shake my head of the thought. "It is only for the season, Rylee," I try to convince myself, but it was pointless. So, what if it was? Was it selfish of me to hope we could at least be friends by the end of this arrangement? I sighed.

I stopped when a figure catches my eye. My breath hitches as I see him standing there. Theo's leaning against my locker. His eyes wandering the hall first, before locking mines. He is looking temptingly handsome. He's wearing his varsity jacket with a white T and jeans. His hair is disheveled, but it compliments his appearance. The sight of him practically makes me jog to him.

"Hey, beautiful," he says, wrapping his arms around my waist and embracing me. His scent engulfs me like a warm hug. I don't think I will ever stop loving the mixture of mint and lemon.

"Hey, handsome," I reply, smiling up at his gorgeous face. He presses me against my locker before lowering his head to my neck. I can feel his nose trailing up and down. His hands trail up my body and settle on my revealing skin. His thumb is stroking me gently, but the action is a trigger for dirty thoughts and desires.

He groans in my ear, "You wore this to tease me, didn't you?"

I'm bewildered because my outfit is basic. I wore some dark high waist jeans, a pink crop top with the word 'Drippin' written across my chest, and some tennis. It is as simple as it gets in the school outfits department. He places a light kiss at the crook of my neck, and I become butter in his hands. Instinctively, I lean my head back to give him access. His left-hand goes to the back of my head to steady me as his lips work upwards. I shiver when I feel his tongue trail down my neck. A gasp gets stuck in my throat, but Theo's hands clasp on my hips to settle me.

"Don't you move," He demands softly against my ear. I couldn't speak, so I nodded slightly. He shifts my head to the right, and his lips repeat the motion. My breathing is heavy, but I don't want him to stop. He doesn't. His lips and tongue dance across my neck while his hands center me. Immediately, a realization hits me. I have not felt this way about anyone before. These emotions were new and exciting, but they terrified me too. Suddenly, he pulls away, as if he could hear my thoughts.

"I've got to go. Coach wants to meet before the game." He says, his brown eyes tainted in a daze. I nod, reluctantly. People were walking past us in the halls whispering, or making comments. It is a bunch of the usual remarks. Why is he with me? What does he see in me? Were we dating? Just the typical high school gossip garbage we choose to ignore. He smiles at me before his hands drop from my sides. Before I can think about what I'm doing, I pull him back to me.

His eyebrows rise in confusion, and I smirk slightly before I crash my lips onto him. Every kiss up until this point was initiated by Theo. He always caught me off-guard, and he always led the kiss. But, this one is all, me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me. I ignore the slight thud my back makes against my locker. I move my lips against him, softly and slowly. I show him how to open me up and he follows. He penetrates me and I guide him. I demonstrate how I want his tongue to move against mines, and his taste is enough to make me climb him. I don't. The thought makes me pull away. My eyes open to see desire seeping through him. Although, I knew that when I felt him against me.

"Have a good game O," I say, surprised by how sensual my voice sounds. Theo just looks at me. His eyes are searching, trying to find something. I bite my bottom lip under his gaze. His eyes darken for a slight moment.

He brings his head to my ear, "Fuck the game. Let's go somewhere." I giggle at the thought of us skipping the game. Even though the idea was tempting, our teams need us.

"Nah, let's just hang out at Tyler's after," I respond, pecking his lips for encouragement. He groans for a moment.

"Ok, but keep the same energy, Ry," He whispers in my ear before letting me go. He gives me a smile before he jogs down the hall to his meeting. I turn to my locker and open it. Before I can grab my bag, I'm interrupted by Mikah's teasing voice.

"Finished dry-humping, Mute Bradshaw in the halls?" I roll my eyes and grab my bag.

"Just wishing him luck on his game."

Mikah snorts, "Theo Bradshaw doesn't need luck. He just wants a dose of Rylee Scott on his c-"

"Don't finish that sentence!" I interrupt before she can finish the statement.

Mikah laughs, "Whatever. Let's go. I told Des and Khloe we'd meet them at the gym." I put my bag strap across my shoulder and close my locker. Mikah starts talking about the change in the routine, and I can't help feeling like I'm on cloud nine.