Chapter Twenty-Eight: Theo

Note: All characters and settings are purely fictional. If there are any similarities to real people or places, it is merely coincidental. The plot was written by me and not copied from any other writer.

"And the Tigers have secured their spot into the Championship! What an amazing game!" The announcer screams, his voice echoing throughout the field. After taking a few losses, we were unsure about whether we would make the playoffs. It took our final loss to convince Coach to let me play again. With Rylee as my girl, I had zero distractions. We won every game to solidify us into playoffs. This win against Hughton High was the final step to Championships.

The crowd was hyped, and my teammates and I celebrated as if we had won the championship. It didn't matter because we were definitely going to win. I practically raced to Rylee. She ran into my arms. I picked her up and swung her around. She shrieked in delight. I put her down and kissed her. I knew I was sweaty, but she didn't mind. She kissed me back.

"Enough of it, you lovebirds," Mikah teased. I pull away from Rylee and laugh. Rylee rolls her eyes at Mikah, and I sneak a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you at Tyler's?" I ask. She nods before walking backward towards Mikah. She gives me that look. It's the Rylee is turned on look. I bit my lip and exhale. She was going to be the death of me. See, in the past three weeks, Rylee and I have spent almost every waking moment together. I pick and drop her to and from school. I walk her to her classes. We hang out on the weekends. In those moments, things got heated. Honestly, things were always heated between the two of us, but now, with real feelings in the mix, things seemed to spike up a few hundred degrees.

Our kissing sessions were becoming harder to pull away from. Hands were exploring lower and lower. There were times I had to stop and just cool down in fear of wanting to cross a line she wasn't ready to cross. But the more we hung out, the blurred the line became. Rylee turns and walks with Mikah. I exhale again before turning to walk towards Hayden and the others, putting my dirty thoughts of Rylee to the back of my head.

The greatest part about Tyler's house being near mines is that I can always take a quick shower and change before heading to the hangouts. After a nice cold shower, I change into something comfortable and drive to Tyler's. I plan to drive Rylee home later, so I opted out of catching a ride with Hayden. Not that he wanted me to tag along. He too had plans involving Mikah later. Those two were one kiss away from being an item. I didn't mind. Double dating with them was fun.

I walk into Tyler's place, and it's the same usual vibes. Music is playing. People are scattered around the house, either drinking or talking. I spot Hayden in the corner whispering to Mikah. She was staring at him with lust-filled eyes. Someone was getting laid tonight. I smirk before looking around for Rylee. I was about to head to the kitchen when a hand clasp my wrist and tugs me towards them. I notice immediately its Rylee.

"Follow me," she says, pulling me upstairs into the room we usually occupy at Tyler's. She locks the door and pulls me towards the bed. It was definitely a risky move for Rylee, but I don't have time to respond because she crashes her lips on to me. Her arms wrap around my neck, and her soft body presses against my hard physique. My hands drop to her waist, rubbing her up and down. The feel of her uniform under my fingertips makes me moan. I've seen enough of Rylee cheerleading to have wet dreams of her wearing this uniform. Every one of those dreams leads to it being tossed to the ground after I practically ripped it off her body. I grip her waist harder and press her harder towards my groin. She whimpers slightly.

The sounds leaving her mouth arouses me further, and I lift her up, my lips leaving her momentarily. Instinctively, she wraps those sexy toned legs around me. I turn and place her on the bed. She's not scared or nervous. Instead, she looks up at me with those eyes dipping with the need for me. I recapture her lips, biting and nibbling them. Rylee's hands caress my chest, her hands dropping lower and lower throughout our kissing. I press down onto her, letting her feel how hard I am for her. The heat emitting from us is as thick as the sexual tension wafting in the room. Rylee arches towards me, begging to feel more of me. I curse.

"Fuck are you doing to me, Ry?"

"I want you, Theo." She moans. She tugs on my shirt. I follow her unspoken instructions and take off my shirt. She pulls me back down to her. The kisses are rough and desperate. My hand drifts up to her waist where her cheerleading uniform top is slightly riled up. I push up, my thumb pulling her top up to expose her stomach and sports bra. I pull away from her lips and press a few light kisses onto her stomach. Each kiss is closer to the band, and I look up at her asking for permission to touch her. She gives me a slight nod before I pull her bra up to expose her breast.

I wasted no time in tasting them. I took her left breast into my mouth while caressing the other. They were soft and beautiful. I licked her nipples, circling those brown chocolate drops with my tongue. Rylee moans, her fingers scraping my back. I switch over to the other, giving it the same attention. Rylee's moans were getting louder, and it sent electric shocks down my spine and straight to my cock. I groaned as she arched more towards me. I was only a mere few fabrics away from being inside of her and the thought drove me insane.

I went back up and kissed her, trying to calm down my hormones which were obviously raging with the desire to be inside of Rylee. But, Rylee's twisting and shifting against me, were making my attempts pointless.

"I want you inside of me, Theo." She says, breathless. I groan, resting my head in the crook of her neck. She was going to be the end of me. I sigh. As much as I wanted nothing more than to fulfill Rylee's needs, I couldn't. Seeing her in front of me looking as sexy and as irresistible as I had imagined, I couldn't have her losing her virginity in a guestroom in Tyler's house during the season. She was worth more than that. I prop up and stare at her.

"Rylee, I can't," I strain to say. She goes rigid in my arms. She turned her head from me, and I can see a series of hurt flashing across her face. I turn her head back to me, "Don't think like that. I want nothing more than to be deep inside of you, making you scream my name. Trust me I've dreamt it enough times to make stopping this so difficult, but you deserve better, Ry." She bites her lips, and I push down the urge to kiss her.

"I want to be with you like this at another time when we're not in Tyler's guest bedroom with over fifty people downstairs. I want to be with you when we're not bounded by the season. I want it to be special, and on our terms, because that's what you deserve." I explain.

Rylee nods, "Ok." I peck her lips quickly, thankful that she understood.

"Theo?" She asks.

"Yeah?"

"You wanna finish kissing?" Rylee asks with a slight smirk on her face. I laugh as it reminds me of the first time we kissed in this room.

"Fuck, yes," I exclaim again before I recapture her lips. We drove each other to the restrained peak of satisfaction and pleasure. We didn't care. We had all the time in the world to explore each other, so we just enjoyed the moment.