Game Start

(FIRST OFF NO NOT AN ACTUAL ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE) The Quirk he will have is Just like a video game [Sue me I dare you]

We start off our story like an other. At the Midoriya household we look to see a what looks like a ball of sunshine playing with an All Might action figure. In the middle of his action scene his mother calls him.

Inko:"Izuku! Come now we have to make it to your quirk appointment."

Izuku:"YES! I finally get to see what amazing power I have!"

Time Skip 1 hour

Doctor: "Sorry kid it ain't gonna happen."

Inko: "What do you mean doctor."

Doctor: "Well as you can see here Ms. Midoriya."

The doctor then points to a X-ray of Izuku's foot.

Doctor: "People with quirks will have a single jointed pinky toe while Izuku has two so he will most likely not manifest a quirk."

Suddenly Izuku speaks up

Izuku:"Mommy please tell me he's lying."

Izuku starts to get tears in his eyes

Inko: "I'm sorry, but no he isn't Izuku".

With that the family leaves the doctors office Izuku is staring out the window of the car very disappointed he can't be like All Might. While Inko Midoriya tries not to berate herself for destroying her son's dreams.

Time skip to playground the next day

Bakugo:"So Izuku what's your quirk!"

Izuku:*trying not to cry* "K-Kacchan I didn't get o-one."

Bakugo is stunned for a second, then yells.

Bakugo: "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD GET ONE AND WE WOULD BE THE BE HEROES TOGETHER YOU WORTHLESS IZUKU."

Izuku: "K-Kacchan why are you yelling at me?"
*Izuku starts crying*

Bakugo:"You're useless without a quirk. Get out of my sight, you insufferable waste of space."

Izuku: "S-Stop-p being s-so m-mean Kacchan."

Bakugo then lets off the biggest explosion he has right on Izuku. Then walks over to him, picks his head up by his hair, and says,

Bakugo: "Don't talk to me ever again you worthless shit."

Bakubitch *cough* Sorry Bakugo then kicks Izuku straight in the mouth and leaves. Leaving the boy on the ground with a few broken teeth and sadness, seeing as his best friend hates him now.

Izuku's Thoughts: "Maybe I am just a worthless loser. I can't believe I have no quirk, this sucks."
*Izuku cries while walking home with several broken teeth and burns*

Inko:"IZUKU! HONEY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??"

Izuku: *sobbing* "I fell down some stairs."

Inko: "Honey there were no stairs at the playground."

Izuku:"Yes there was Mom I promise"

Inko:"Stairs cause burn marks now?" *Inko says with a smirk*

Izuku:"Ok ok Kacchan did it."

Inko: "I'm calling Mitsuki RIGHT NOW!"

*Meanwhile with Hisashi Midoriya Overseas*

Hisashi: "I feel a disturbance in the force. Inko is in a rage again......"