Solo

"Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire." – Uchiha Sasuke

~~~

Naruto looked down on a small pond. A mirror image of himself was there. Naruto dropped a small pebble that distorted him. Water slashed on his legs. He hated it.

He hated that he had to help Konoha. Of all places, too. Why... Why are did they try so hard to bring him into the light? I'm already too far down the path of darkness. My only goal... is in the dark. Naruto thought as he crouched down and picked up another pebble.

Maybe... I shouldn't have accepted the offer and just let myself die. That way, the kyuubi could rampage around and destroy things after some time. Naruto walked away and dropped the pebble. His eyes looked back at the pond before scoffing.

~~~

"Why do I have to live here again?" Naruto looked around the Uchiha household. Sasuki just 'hn'd'. "You're an Uchiha — a strong one in fact — so it's only reasonable." Naruto sat on the couch as he looked upmto the widespread ceiling.

And again... he asked himself: Why is she doing stuff for me? I'm not a fox that needs to be taught properly. Naruto heard a very loud and aggressive growl from his head.

"Hey! Flat-chest!" Naruto called out.

"What did you just call me?!" A butter knife was in Sasuki's hands as Naruto raised his eyebrow. "What are you talking? You're probably just hearing things." Naruto laid down on the soft couch with no fear whatsoever.

"I fucking heard you!" Sasuki yelled as he threw the butter knife towards Naruto's head. The butter knife hit his head and got lodged into his brain.

"Holy shit! Are you ok?" She was now in a pretty hot situation. Sasuki just lodged a fucking butter knife into Naruto's brain. "Wow. Didn't think you actually cared for me this much." Sasuki heard a small laugh from the door. She looked and saw a perfectly fine Naruto.

It took a moment for Sasuki to realize.

"That was a shadow clone?! You made me worry over nothing!" Sasuki yelled as she clenched her fists. "See ya later, Sasuki. I'll be going outside now. You can handle the rest can you?" Naruto smirked as he turned into a swirl of leaves.

~~~

You may be wondering where Naruto is right now. Well, he just got notified to go to the Hokage's office. It must be important to them, but he could careless about it.

But rules are rules, and Naruto has to follow them. He landed on the top of the Hokage Tower. Naruto saw the window and opened it. He appeared in front of Tsunade, ready for anything thrown at him.

"Do you know why you are here?" Naruto shook his head.

"No, Hokage-sama" Naruto simply said as Tsunade gave him a file.

"Look over the file." Naruto nodded and looked over the file. It was an information gathering mission. To his surprise, it had nothing to do with Iwa or Kumo.

Kiri?

Naruto looked up from the file.

"An information source has given us some important information involving the war." Tsunade first said. "There has been recent movement involving Kiri and we suspect that they are joining the war." Tsunade continued.