Finish Line

~~~

"Ahh. . . Sasuki-chan, I don't think frequent sex is healthy at all." Naruto said with a nervous laugh right at the end of it. He looked right up at Sasuki. He gulped again.

Sasuki was glaring at him.

"Oh? And how so? Scared I'd get pregnant?" Asked Sasuki with a smug smirk on her. Naruto grew silent for a few seconds and looked away to avoid her gaze. Sasuki noticed this.

"You are, aren't you?" Sasuki looked right towards Naruto while he had his gaze from her diverted to another direction. Naruto just slightly and hesitantly nodded to it.

"Yeah. . . maybe. I just. . . grrrr. . . I still love you. You know that, right?" Naruto had no idea what to say. But he couldn't have Sasuki come to a shitty conclusion that he doesn't love her.

Sasuki sighed at this.

"I know that. Why would we be fucking like rabbits every so often? And. . . yeah — I am scared of getting pregnant myself." Sasuki admitted as Naruto returned his gaze back at her. "I too think we're not ready to go into parenthood yet." Sasuki as they locked eyes with each other.

"Then. . . why do you want do you suggest for us to do it frequently?" Naruto asked hesitantly with a hint of confusion laced in his voice. Sasuki just sighed again. "When we first did it, my butt felt way too sore." Sasuki first started. Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"That's because. . . umm. . . your size. . . it was too big. . . for my ass. You. . . did do it. . . pretty good. . . too." Sasuki blushed a deep red as she said that. Naruto gained a sudden smug smirk right on his face. "But, I got used to it after the 4th or 5th time we did the deed." Sasuki told him as she then looked away and breaking their gaze.

"And. . . I really liked the feeling after that. I didn't have to worry about the soreness right after we were done. I just like it. It feels good when you thrust into me. Ok?" Sasuki was in a even deeper shade of red. Naruto looked at her.

"I guess you really do love how I do it. And. . . I admit. . . I don't want to stop this frequent thing we have here. But, pregnancy? I'm just worried abut it." Naruto repeated as he looked at her with a worried gaze.

Sasuki finally had it with him.

"Uchiha-Uzumaki Naruto! You will keep on fucking me everyday! And you WILL do it good? Do you hear me?" Sasuki ordered him as she glared right at him.

"B-but. . . but. . . but. . ." Naruto was at a loss for words at the current moment. He continued to get glared at by his one and only girlfriend that he holds so dearly.

"Naruto. . . please. Just agree with it. I just can't help it. I really loved you for the longest time and. . . god, I feel so fucking pathetic." Sasuki sighed to herself. Naruto chuckled at her.

"When? I would love to know." Naruto teased as he grew close to her. Sasuki looked away once again. "Umm. . . I may or may not have grew a crush on you during the Wave Mission." Sasuki confessed embarrassingly. Naruto laughed.

"What? When did you get a crush on me?" Sasuki asked as she negated her flushed face and puffed her cheeks right up as she turned away from Naruto.

"Maybe a month or two after I became rogue-nin. Just felt lonely without you, you know? Made me feel quite weird not being beside someone that understood me" Naruto smiled as he saw Sasuki widen her eyes. She looked at him.