Interview

Arc: Scent. . . (Finale)

~~~

"Kiba, what do you mean by him having Sasuki's scent?" Asked Ino as they looked at Naruto. He was currently shitting a shit ton of fucking bricks down his ass.

We're done! We're done! Naruto knew they were absolutely fucked. The worst case scenario is him and Sasuki having to sit down and explain to them that they have been fooling around like hooligans.

All of them looked at Naruto. Sasuki was at the back also panicking.

"I'm saying that he smells like Sasuki." Kiba told them. Some were now getting aggravated at Kiba. "Stop being so damn vague!" Ino yelled at Kiba as she bashed his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Kiba glared at Ino. She scoffed.

"It's because you keep on being vague! What does it even mean if he smells like Sasuki?" Without them noticing, Naruto took little steps backwards to create distance.

Shikamaru sighed. This was quite troublesome.

"Kiba means that Sasuki has taken Naruto." Shikamaru talking wasn't helping at all. "Shikamaru, that's as vague as what Kiba is trying to say. Not helping." Sakura said in a much more calm tone than Ino.

Naruto took another tiny step back. If he takes another step back, it would show a noticeable distance away from them all. Hinata slowly spoke out with her timid voice.

"U-uh I think it means. . . that Sasuki-san did the. . . thing with him." Hinata stuttered a lot less than 4 years ago. It was to be expected to say the least. Naruto widened his eyes even more.

"What does that even mean?" Tenten asked with confusion laced in her voice. Rock Lee now understood and made his debut. "I nnow understand what Kiba-san, Hinata-san, and Shikamaru-san are saying!" He moved to the front of the group.

"What are they implying?" Asked Tenten.

"They are implying that Naruto-san and Sasuki-san have committed the youthful act called: procreation!" Rock Lee exclaimed.

"What the hell is: procreation?" Asked Kiba. He had no clue that Naruto and Sasuki committed the deed, he only knew that Naruto had Sasuki's scent all over his body.

"Lee, what the hell does procreation even mean?" Tenten asked once more. "I think it means that they committed. . . the deed." Neji commented. "Gahhh! What exactly is this 'deed' or whatever it's called?" Ino was absolutely losing her mind.

Shikamaru just sighed. He had no other choice but to say it.

"A much simpler and basic word for procreation or the so-call, 'deed' is the thing called. . . sex." Everyone soon became extremely quiet once Shikamaru said that.

"WHAT!!" The people who didn't suspect this yelled. Their wide eyes turned towards Naruto. "They h-had. . . had. . ." Ino couldn't finish the sentence.

"SEX?!" Kiba finished.

Naruto immediately turned around. "Sasuki! Run!" He called out to her. "I can't fucking run! You. . . you. . . Damn it — I'm not saying it in front of them." Naruto tried going towards her.