Heavenly

~~~

"You hear anyone?" Asked Jun as they all jumped from tree to tree. The other two just shook their head in response to Jun's question. "No, idiot." Reisha said as they landed on another tree.

"Wow, you get irritated over such little and petty things." Jun snarled as they made a leap to another tree. Reisha was not amused at what he had just said.

"How surprising — you finally learned how to expand your vocabulary." Glared Reisha as the wind brushed against their faces. Jun just stuck out his tongue towards her.

"Look who got made — definitely not me!" Jun said as he lunged forward and was now in front of the group. Reisha just gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Guys, calm down. There's no room for fighting or arguing amongst each other. We have an exam to actually finish." Runa said as Jun and Reisha glared at each other before looking away.

"Hmpf. Fine." Reisha replied as they continued to move onward. "I think we're getting way too close to the tower now." Jun randomly told them.

"Indeed, we are getting too close for comfort. It's still barely the afternoon. We still have around three and a half hours left until we are expected to get to the actual tower." Runa said as they suddenly stopped.

"We need a plan. From here on out, if we were to go even further, we would just find ourselves in an unfortunate situation." Reisha said as they held their guard up as they continued to talk.

"Agreed, we just need a solid plan. It doesn't have to be absolutely perfect either." Runa said as Jun nodded his head to signal that he too agrees with that thinking.

"So, I was thinking of the possible plan of us 3 just circling around the vicinity of this place. There will be people that either have the 2 scrolls already or they have one of the scrolls that could possibly benefit us." Reisha told them of the plan.

"That. . . actually sounds quite good. Unfortunately that is." Jun scoffed right after saying it. Reisha smirked. "You can always admit it — my plans are always ingenious and top notch." Reisha told Jun.

"GRRR. . ." Jun just growled. He wanted to give her a remark and fire back with his own words, but soon decided to hold back onto it for later. He just huffed.

"What? Did the cat got your tongue perhaps?" Asked Reisha. He just glared and ignored her attempts to rile him up and form an argument between the two of them.

"We should get going." Runa told them. They ignored each other completely and nodded at her. "Which way?" Asked Jun. They looked at their closest direction.

"To our left. It's most logical. At the gates I saw that much all of the people in Konoha were to our right. But, the people to our left were people that we don't know. I would like to avoid the Konoha teams as good as possible." Runa told them.

"I agree with Runa here. I would like to test our their abilities and how much they have grown with that quote-on-quote "Group Training" that they all bragged about." Reisha told them as Jun nodded.

"Same here! They are all talk!" Jun said loudly but not too loudly. "Let's go then. We need to hurry up and get this over with." Reisha told them as they nodded.