Request

Mini Arc: Birth of a Legend. . . (1)

~~~

It has been a few days since he came back to Konoha. Naruto sighed as he stretched his body. He felt barely any pain after stretching his body.

My body has healed at a good rate. Naruto thought as he walked without any pain pressuring him. He came across a mirror and looked at himself. A small smile was on his face as Naruto eyed himself.

Looking much better now. Naruto thought as he brushed his hands on each of his 2 arms. He suddenly heard a giggle from the front of the door.

"Didn't know you liked admiring yourself, Naruto-kun." He dropped down on the floor with a flustered plastered all over his face. His eyes were wide as he looked at Sasuki.

"Shut up! I was just looking at how much my body healed." Naruto groaned as his butt started hurting due to him falling onto the floor that the couple stood on.

"Sure. Keep on thinking that." Sasuki said with a smirk. "And what is with you and adding that suffix at the end of my name?!" Naruto grunted as he sat up.

"You being flustered is quite difficult to do. This is just a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Well, unless it's me. I can make you feel flustered as much as I want." Naruto cursed under his breath.

"Hn, suit what you want." Naruto stood back up and rubbed his butt. "Anyway, this should be the last day you have to train my genin. I should be fully healed by. . . tomorrow." Sasuki nodded as she slowly ascended away.

Naruto looked at Sasuki's retreating form. A small smile appeared on Naruto's face.

Ahhh~ I'm too good for here. Aren't I? Naruto asked himself as he too retreated away. He had to plan out what he should do today. Well, he already had a plan for today.

It was quite simple.

1) Laze around in Konoha. 2) Sleep with Sasuki

It was as simple as saying 1. . . 2. . . 3. . . Naruto looked out the window and saw the empty compound that he grew accustomed to throughout his stay in Konoha. Naruto suddenly had an idea in mind.

Ya know, I haven't been at Ichiraku Ramen in quite some bit. Naruto thought as he opened the window he was looking out from. He wondered — was jumping out unhealthy for his current state?

Nah. I'm practically fully healed! There's no way! Naruto jumped to the open world that he hasn't seen for almost a day. He landed on the ground without any repercussions.

Naruto ran across the empty streets of the Uchiha Compound.

~~~

Naruto arrived at Ichiraku Ramen.

"2 miso pork ramen. Add extra pork!" Naruto said as he had a massive grin on his face. It has been quite a long while since he had the best of the best kind of ramen.

"Naruto! You sure have grown. I wasn't here when you came and visited. My father really wasn't lying; you're tall." Ayame looked at Naruto's height. He just grinned in response.