Sato Yoshio

S-shit. I feel like absolute shit. Naruto thought as he limped across the Hot Water Country. It has been a few hours since his fight with Itoh finished.

And he hasn't felt any better. He cursed himself for showboating too much. If he had showed off even a little bit more, Naruto would be dead on the ground with Itoh spitting on his corpse.

I can't believe my own foolishness. Naruto thought as he looked at the wounds he had gained. He saw bruises, cuts, on his own body. The funny thing is: most of the wounds he got weren't from Itoh at all.

The backlash on those powerful jutus sent me flying away. Can't forget the huge amount of chakra it costed me. Naruto thought as he remembered the part where he was sent back from his own jutsu and hit a tree during the process.

Why can't that damn fox assist his healing?!

My Uzumaki genes are at least helping a bit unlike someone. This whole healing process could have been over by now if the fox in my gut healed my ass a bit. Naruto thought as he grumbled.

He soon felt pain because of too much torso movement.

Shit. Not again. Naruto thought as blood trickled down from his mouth. The amount of shit broken in his body was quite unfathomable. He continued limping as he spat out the blood.

Geez. Can I catch a break? Naruto wanted to sigh, but he knew that would seriously hurt him trying to do that. He clenched his stomach as he soon collapsed onto the ground.

He laid there in his dried up blood.

~~~

"Hello? Wakey-wakey blondie." Naruto heard a faint sound near him. He slowly opened his eyes as he saw sight of a man standing right near him.

"Ahh. . . you're finally awake." The man smiled. Naruto groaned as he groggily woke up. It took a moment for Naruto to realize something — he fucking collapsed and slept!

"Shit! Shit! I can't believe myself." Naruto tried getting up, but he soon faced the consequences and felt the pain from trying to move even an inch away.

"Chill out. You're going to kill yourself doing that." The man told Naruto. He looked at the man saw how he exactly looked like. He had a decently-sized black hair.

He wore a black kimono.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked with wary laced throughout his voice. "I'm glad you asked!" The man exclaimed as Naruto kept looking at him.

"My name is: Sato Yoshio! The head of the Sato Family!" The man now named: Yoshi — told him. Naruto just raised an eyebrow at what Yoshio told him. "What's the Sato Family? Sounds lame to me." Naruto said as he was annoyed of his time being wasted.

"Respect your superiors. I am much older than you by quite the number of years. You assume that the Sato Family is lame — but it's actually quite lively!" Yoshio laughed with amusement laced in his voice.

"Umm. . . cool? Can I g-go now?" Naruto stuttered because of the pain he was getting from trying to stand up. "You're badly injured. Come to my family compound and we'll heal you up in seconds!" Yoshio said with pride.

Naruto just shook his head and declined. "No, I am fine with these injuries. I'll only be a burden to you and your family. So, I'll decline your offer." He heard Yoshio chuckle.

"Hah! I knew I should have helped you. You're quite the respectful fellow." Naruto just shook his head with amusement. "Trust me. I'm the least expected person to ever be considered respectful." Naruto told Yoshio.