Duo

"People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside." – Uchiha Madara

~~~

Arc 2: Visual Prowess

Naruto dodged a water jutsu that was thrown at him.

"You almost killed out leader!" Said a kunoichi. While Naruto was trying to escape, a dozen of Kiri-nins managed to him down via tracking team.

"Yes... that's correct. But she almost could have killed me also. So, who's in the wrong?" They all struggled to answer.

"That's right. I'm not the only one in the wrong." Naruto suddenly appeared behind the kunoichi.

"Everyone else is too" Naruto's eyes morphed into the mangekyou. A black skeleton slowly formed around him. The skeleton's hand knocked away the kunoichi.

"Grrrrr... you will pay for that!" A male Kiri-nin yelled at Naruto as they all charged.

"You're angry that hit her." Naruto smirked as he dodged a punch aiming at his susano'o. He pulled the person inside the skeleton and punched him in the face.

"You hate me because of what I did. But the real question is..." Naruto punched everyone away with his susano'o.

"Do you have power to make it happen?" Naruto slowly walked towards them.

"Because power is not will, it's the phenomenon of making things into reality." Naruto heard noise behind him. With a quick turn, Naruto brought a kunai out and twisted behind him and sent it flying.

Naruto then jumped into the air, anticipating that the others would get back to him.

"Fire Release: Searing Mirgaine" A small fire ball made its way to the ground.

As it made its touch to the ground, a huge explosion of fire was created and blasted everything into pieces. Naruto appeared on a unscathed tree.

Bits of his clothing were burnt off. His susano'o was deactivated.

Naruto widened his eyes as he felt a slight jab to his back. In a split second, Naruto appeared on the ground with blood slowly dropping from his mouth.

"You may have defeated our Mizukage, but we have each other's backs." They all jumped in front of him with anger flashing on their faces.

Naruto slowly got up with his susano'o slowly forming back. The old skeleton now had a layer of skin.

"It'll take more than teamwork to beat me." He flashed his sharingan towards them. A bead of sweat slid down their face. Naruto slowly made his way towards them with his susano'o and a kunai.

I have to be more careful. While they are indeed much more weaker than the Mizukage, I have already strained my body and eyes too much during the fight." Naruto appeared in front of one of the nins and did a quick punch to the face.

Naruto quickly moved his eyes to the front and sides and saw movment. He pulled out 2 more kunais and sent them on all directions. He jumped away as the kunai went flying.