Forest of Death

~~~

"You took your sweet time getting here." Ibiki said as he looked at Sasuki. "I already told you, I was being held up by someone's childish antics." Sasuki had apologized.

"Just hurry up and take them. I have places to be and people to torture." Ibiki told her in a serious tone. Sasuki just scoffed. She looked back and gazed at everyone.

People suddenly whistled. "Who is this hottie?" Someone from the random crowd of genin asked as he drooled like a dog who saw its food.

"And is she single ready to mingle?" Asked another confidently. Sasuki just looked at them with an unamused glare. "You think you're funny trying to flirt with me?" She asked in a deadly tone. Sasuki had received a flirtatious grin.

"Well, you're fucking wrong. How about you just quit being a ninja if you're going to be so worthless that you try and flirt with someone older than you. Get with the damn program." Sasuki said in a serious and deadly tone. This immediately shut them up and shrunk in size from the humiliation.

"Hah! She's already taken! By my sensei! He's way too cool I tell you!" Jun bragged as he laughed like an idiot. Sasuki just shook her head. "Jun, shut up." She told him immediately.

"Yes, Sasuki-sensei!" Jun then zipped his mouth close and started to pay attention to what was currently going on. Sasuki sighed as she brought her attention back to the class as a whole.

"Alright. As I said earlier, I am the second proctor for your second test in the Chunin Exams. You will all follow me to Training Ground #44. If I don't see you all there with me, I'll disqualify you without any mercy included." Sasuki told them simply as they gulped and nodded to her words.

Sasuki walked towards the nearest glass window and opened it.

"You will jump out of this window and you will follow me until we reach Training Ground #44." Sasuki repeated some parts as she jumped out of the window and into the outside world.

~~~

Sasuki landed on the ground of the Forest of Death. Her eyes looked at the huge forest as the genin jumped onto the ground right behind her. She turned around to face them all.

"This is Training Ground #44 — it is also known as the: Forest of Death. You can name it whatever you like or prefer, It's your choice and not mine." Sasuki said as she stood right in front of them.

Sasuki took out a scroll and channeled chakra into it. A puff of smoke appeared a bit above her own hand. Once the smoke had cleared, a stack of papers were on her hand.

"Before we begin, I would like for you all to sign this contract." Sasuki told them as many eyebrows were raised in this current process. "What does this mean?" Asked Namika as she looked at the header.

"You don't know this, but, If you were to die inside the Forest of Death, the signed paper would immediately signal someone that me, the Hokage, and people in general hold no responsibility if they were to die." Sasuki told them seriously.

They widened their eyes as they gulped in fear.

"W. . . w-we could d-die?!" Ebizo asked in fear as he bent his knees just a bit as he walked back a couple steps. Sasuki just smirked at everyone as they were all in some kind of fear.